Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riverbank Run
Anyone else here thinking about running in any of the events? I'll be running in the 25k and was wondering if any other FBHW fans would be joining me.
My lungs would explode.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Like I want to PAY to run............right
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Mr Ten will be running the 25 K.
Kinda love how he speaks about himself in the third person.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
zane Wrote:Mr Ten will be running the 25 K.

Are you gonna make it into the sub 2 hour club?
zane Wrote:Mr Ten will be running the 25 K.
Is this Mr. 10s first Riverbank? If so, do not start out too fast. The first half is flat as hell and the second half is a lot of hills. Save it for the end.
I do not think i have the ability to run sub 2 hours.
zane Wrote:I do not think i have the ability to run sub 2 hours.

You might if you were chasing a huge schlong.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

You might if you were chasing a huge schlong.

Solution: Have Producer Joe dress up as a giant schlong and start running just in front of Zane about halfway through the race.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Admin Wrote:You might if you were chasing a huge schlong.

Solution: Have Producer Joe dress up as a giant schlong and start running just in front of Zane about halfway through the race.
I think Joe would need Zane's scooter as a pace vehicle. With Joe dressed as a schlong of course.
My neighbor across the street is running it...I'm getting winded just thinking about it so I think I'll sit this one out.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Congrats Zane on finishing in under 2 hours. And for the record there were no giant schlongs on the course.
Apparently Mr. Ten has the ability to run sub 2 hrs, nice job Zane. For anyone that cares his time was around 1:58 and some change.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
wow very impressive! but seriously why would anyone run that long?? I do 5k's and that is about enough for me
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Yes it is a long way, but the satisfaction that you get from putting in the training and seeing it pay off are great. The feeling you get as you run down the last couple blocks and thousands of people are cheering for you is something that can't be duplicated. You rarely see that in a 5 or 10k.
When I crossed the finish line and stopped running my left knee and hip joint staged a revolt. I was in serious pain (and still am), I was wet as hell from the morning rainshower and I have chaffage in places I don't want to talk about, but I couldn't be happier. It was a 2 hour therapy session.
Good job zane and spaghettio!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Are there any pictures of Zane posing and/or looking retarded like the last run?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I just signed up for the Grand Rapids Marathon on October 18, 2009. Dig it. Goal 3 hours 30 minutes. Probably won't do it.
love the goal zane. I think you can do it. You always go all out in whatever you are doing. Keep up the good training! :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
zane Wrote:I just signed up for the Grand Rapids Marathon on October 18, 2009. Dig it. Goal 3 hours 30 minutes. Probably won't do it.
Isn't that what you said about finishing the Riverbank in under 2? I think you can do it. If you need us to tough talk you, just let us know. I'm sure everyone can start throwing out schlong references again if needed. Not sure if I'll be joining you in GR though, I would like to run the St. Jude Memphis Marathon on December 5. Good luck Zane! :thumbup:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Are there any pictures of Zane posing and/or looking retarded like the last run?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.backprint.com/view_user_event.asp?PID=bp%18yG&EVENTID=42412&PWD=&LAST=zeitunian&DIVISION=&BIB=2878" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.backprint.com/view_user_even ... =&BIB=2878</a><!-- m -->

here's a link for race photos. You decide.