Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People that Hate you.
I've got this guy where I work that absolutely hates me but I have no idea why. Two years ago when I first hired into my company, they were two months away from a big move from a small crazy little building to a big very nice building and this guy and I ( I will call him DB for douche bag) worked very closely together to facilitate this move. We got along great and and I really liked working with DB.

About two weeks after we finally got settled in to our new building I said good morning to DB and asked him how it was going. He got a pissed off look on his face, looked past me like I was a ghost, and hasn't spoken to me since. Which is how he still treats me. What the Eff?? I honestly have no clue how I offended DB.

I have not gotten one word of an explanation. I have asked various people and nobody either knows or is willing to tell me. I have went to my my lead person, the Human Resources lady and the plant manager because it really buggs me. DB has gotten a promotion from truck driver to UPS order puller and has to pull products from my area. DB sometimes has things that he needs me to build for him, but he will take his order to ANYONE else in the plant as opposed to give it to me personally.

Now when I see him, I can't help but hate him and wish he would get hit by a car. He has so totally offended me. I don't really care that he doesn't like me so much, lot of people don't like me, but I just want to know why ??? :-[
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
why not just ask him... it cant hurt your friendship anymore then it has been taken.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:why not just ask him... it cant hurt your friendship anymore then it has been taken.

I have actually. He ignores me.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
...so you want it to look like an accident?

I know a guy who knows a guy...
Mad Dog, I had the same situation where I worked. Dude hated me a lot. It went on for 5.5 years until the last week our shop was open. Only then did he decide he was going to talk to me. Jerk.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
My cousin's wife hates me. It doesn't bother me one bit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My boyfriend's mother and sister.

Eff them I don't care any more.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:My boyfriend's mother and sister.

Eff them I don't care any more.

my parents used to hate my wife.....but then, my brother got married. He always did have to one-up me.

Do you have siblings Al ?

my late wife, not queenie
lately, this certain set of keys hates me....
there are a hell of a lot of people that hate me... for a lot of different reasons, but they all deserve what they had and have coming to them.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Peachs Wrote:lately, this certain set of keys hates me....

I'm so glad you can sympathize with me then peaches :Smile
I don't think anyone really hates me nowadays.

Not anybody that I can think of, anyway.
If you want to get it resolved or at least out in the open, speak to your boss about arranging a meeting with him, yourself, and DB. Your boss can't sit back and do nothing as it is apparently a hostile working environment.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Very good Idea Torque!! Thank you.
I guess I should be used to this kind of treatment. I was hated by half the kids where I went to school. Dicks heads.
Tongue Everyone here Tongue
The Safety Officer on my fire department hates me. It's a long story with multiple chapters but it started when I called him a whiney bitch in front of our Chief, Assistant Chief, Captain and a few regular members during an Officers Meeting. Then later kicked him off a truck that was leaving for a call and told him:

"We're leaving to assist another department, they want people who will work, so you better give me your seat'

I'm the type of guy that will let stuff go quickly, I've tryed talking to him several times. But he apparently can't let it go and is acting like an even bigger whiney bitch.

...soo i'm just gonna fill his boots with water or something.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:The Safety Officer on my fire department hates me. It's a long story with multiple chapters but it started when I called him a whiney bitch in front of our Chief, Assistant Chief, Captain and a few regular members during an Officers Meeting. Then later kicked him off a truck that was leaving for a call and told him:

"We're leaving to assist another department, they want people who will work, so you better give me your seat'

I'm the type of guy that will let stuff go quickly, I've tryed talking to him several times. But he apparently can't let it go and is acting like an even bigger whiney bitch.

...soo i'm just gonna fill his boots with water or something.

See, thats the thing. At least you know why he hates you. You pissed him off by what you said. It happens. But I have no clue why DB hates me. If I knew at least I could give it a rest.
i think DB loves you
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i think DB loves you

maybe that's how he flirts.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Howie would bring up a man loving another man...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I hate a guy I work with and he probably thinks it's for no reason. But it's for good reason - he's annoying, steals all my projects, this he's smarter than everyone else, is a kiss-ass, makes questionable remarks to me about how I look etc but does so innocently so it's not quite sexual harassment but it's close, he talks and dresses like a weirdo (because he is a weirdo), and I just hate him.

He just can't see all this because he's him and he thinks it's all totally normal. Everyone hates him.
That's what she said.
a couple of girls from high school probably still hate me. as far as i know, aside from them, i don't think anybody hates me.
the owner of the company I work for
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
There was a guy in my dorm that seriously wanted to get in a fight with me because I used his microwave for a bag of popcorn. The thing of it was that it's not like I barged into his room to use the stupid thing... his roomie was sitting in there and I asked if it was ok for me to nuke some popcorn real quick. Roomie said sure, so I used it.

I could have understood why this guy would have been upset it if it was his microwave, but it wasn't. It was his roomie's to begin with... the guy who gave me permission to use it in the first place.
potthole Wrote:There was a guy in my dorm that seriously wanted to get in a fight with me because I used his microwave for a bag of popcorn. The thing of it was that it's not like I barged into his room to use the stupid thing... his roomie was sitting in there and I asked if it was ok for me to nuke some popcorn real quick. Roomie said sure, so I used it.

I could have understood why this guy would have been upset it if it was his microwave, but it wasn't. It was his roomie's to begin with... the guy who gave me permission to use it in the first place.

what an efftard... there was a girl in college that routinely ate my food.. I'd label it, put it on its own shelf in the pantry and in the fridge. No matter... I guess my food tasted better than hers for some reason... One day I laced brownies with laxatives and left them in the fridge with MY name on them.. She's hated me since
Peachs Wrote:what an efftard... there was a girl in college that routinely ate my food.. I'd label it, put it on its own shelf in the pantry and in the fridge. No matter... I guess my food tasted better than hers for some reason... One day I laced brownies with laxatives and left them in the fridge with MY name on them.. She's hated me since

This story sounds really familiar. Almost like someone else had it a few months ago, then you reposted it as your own..... ???

sunshyne Wrote:The problem started 2 years after I had been there. They had hired a bunch of new people, some temp-workers, and somebody was stealing other peoples lunches before first break. There were meetings about it, everyone was asked to stop it they were doing it. It didn't stop. No one was caught, no one would confess. It made me mad. People there would give you the shirt off their backs if you were really in need, and to steal from them when it wasn't neccessary sucks.

I got fed up, so when I got home, I made a pan of brownies. Just regular brownies. But i cut two brownies out and iced them with a mixture of dove hot fudge sundae topping and NINE bars of chocotae ex-lax all melted together. They looked delicious. I put them on a plate covered them with plastic wrap and put a note on them that said "Janna's brownies, Please DO NOT EAT".

I put them in the refrigerator at work the next day, they were gone before break. I told my supervisor what I had done, so all we had to do is wait just a little while to find our thief.

At lunch break, we were all sitting in the breakroom. This girl named Josie (who shaved off her eye brows and drew them on thats another story, funny though) was talking, stopped suddenly, turned white as a sheet of paper, and ran from the room. She spent the next three hours in the bathroom. She resigned the next day, and everyone knew what I had done, and knew that she was the lunch thief. It was talked about years afterwards.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:what an efftard... there was a girl in college that routinely ate my food.. I'd label it, put it on its own shelf in the pantry and in the fridge. No matter... I guess my food tasted better than hers for some reason... One day I laced brownies with laxatives and left them in the fridge with MY name on them.. She's hated me since

This story sounds really familiar. Almost like someone else had it a few months ago, then you reposted it as your own..... ???

sunshyne Wrote:The problem started 2 years after I had been there. They had hired a bunch of new people, some temp-workers, and somebody was stealing other peoples lunches before first break. There were meetings about it, everyone was asked to stop it they were doing it. It didn't stop. No one was caught, no one would confess. It made me mad. People there would give you the shirt off their backs if you were really in need, and to steal from them when it wasn't neccessary sucks.

I got fed up, so when I got home, I made a pan of brownies. Just regular brownies. But i cut two brownies out and iced them with a mixture of dove hot fudge sundae topping and NINE bars of chocotae ex-lax all melted together. They looked delicious. I put them on a plate covered them with plastic wrap and put a note on them that said "Janna's brownies, Please DO NOT EAT".

I put them in the refrigerator at work the next day, they were gone before break. I told my supervisor what I had done, so all we had to do is wait just a little while to find our thief.

At lunch break, we were all sitting in the breakroom. This girl named Josie (who shaved off her eye brows and drew them on thats another story, funny though) was talking, stopped suddenly, turned white as a sheet of paper, and ran from the room. She spent the next three hours in the bathroom. She resigned the next day, and everyone knew what I had done, and knew that she was the lunch thief. It was talked about years afterwards.

if you want I can give you the name of the sorority house i lived in as well as the girls name that was eating my food, and the housemoms phone number... H-mom will tell you whats what...

by the way, I wasnt on the boards when sunshyne posted that... you know, due to that fantastical breakup that has kept me at -50 or so karma since I came back and have been with someone new??
Rock Monster Wrote:

So you think no one besides Sunshyne has ever done this to someone. I know of a couple people myself that have done this. They used brownies too. It's easier to use the laxative that way.
I'll be happy to make the call to the house mom.......I call BS
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Peachs Wrote:by the way, I wasnt on the boards when sunshyne posted that... you know, due to that fantastical breakup that has kept me at -50 or so karma since I came back and have been with someone new??

a) Yes you were on

Peachs Wrote:
shaun Wrote:<--- witness

har har babe.... I've never pee'd pants around you... yet...

b) Even if you weren't, it would be impossible to read an old thread, wouldn't it?
c) The reason your karma dropped faster than your pants when someone gives you a little attention has nothing to do with your break up. It has to do with the acting like a 7 year old and running off someone the rest of us liked.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
My mother in law used to hate me. She actually tried to set her daughter (my wife) up on a date with a waiter while all of us were out to dinner. She wanted her daughter to marry a doctor or lawyer. I was just a high school jock who wanted to be an Engineer. Not good enough for her daughter.

She has come around though. It only took 17 years.

Now my family hates me for not living near them and not wanting to do anything with them a big obnoxious group. Damn, I hate big family gatherings. There's nothing worse than having to listen to your VP of Purchasing brother talk about how great he thinks he is while his dumb ass wife is asking how chickens get pregnant (that seriously happened) and their devil children run around like little monsters. I love my parents, but I can't stand the rest of them.
THE HOUNDS HAVE TASTED BLOOD
Peachs Wrote:there was a girl in college that routinely ate my food..

We had a guy the next year that was a food/drink thief. My friends set a trap for him one evening that involved a bottle of IBC root beer filled with urine. Before he could come take it, though, somebody else got it.

In the end, it had the same outcome, as word quickly spread about what happened. That guy never took food without asking again.
I shared a pretty nice apartment with 2-3 other girls (problem #1) for a few semesters in college. They all would only buy salads and health/diet foods and I was the meat, potatoes, & ice cream eater. My stuff disappeared a lot at first, along with my stapler, computer accessories, and other non-food stuffs. One bitch in particular was the main culprit and she never lifted a finger with dishes or cleaning either. She installed a lock on her bedroom because she was gone a lot and obviously her stuff was too important to go missing. Well she left her alarm on one 5 day period she was gone and I wasn't going to listen to it for that duration so I took a very large flat head and pried the door frame off to slip the bolt. Inside I found dirty clothes and underwear everywhere laying all over a bunch of my stuff. I removed everything of mine, smashed the alarm off, and put all the dirty moldy stinking dishes she had left in place of all of my things.

When she got back she freaked that I had been in her room even after I'd nicely explained her alarm had been going off and I got right in that snots face with a few choice threatening words and I'm sure the look in my eyes clearly showed I'd break her arm if she messed with me. We never spoke again and nothing ever went missing again. My other roommate would only ever bitch about her behind her back so she still had stuff go missing into the abyss.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Quite a few people have hated me in my time... in high school it was generally this horrid group of mothers who spread vicious rumors about me... NO KIDDING!!!
In my later years, I have aquired very few enemies, but the ones I have come to know REALLY REALLY REALLY hate me... I don't think it has a very founded reason but I can see where this huge rift formed. I hate them now too so it is all gravy. Like seriously hate them so much that I would laugh if they died...
I wish I didn't mean that because generally I am not a mean person.
boizalynne Wrote:Quite a few people have hated me in my time... in high school it was generally this horrid group of mothers who spread vicious rumors about me... NO KIDDING!!!

Because you were always trying to get into the pants of the mothers' young naive boys.

those poor boys

Big Grin
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Because you were always trying to get into the pants of the mothers' young naive boys.

those poor boys

Big Grin

As a result of those early actions:

boizalynne Wrote:48.4%

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I would assume (i'm not certain) that boizalynne's nicname is 'preggers'. as she's been pregnant for 3 of the last 6 years.

edit:

booya preggers...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Quite a few people have hated me in my time... in high school it was generally this horrid group of mothers who spread vicious rumors about me... NO KIDDING!!!

Because you were always trying to get into the pants of the mothers' young naive boys.

those poor boys

Big Grin
#1, in my defense, those poor naive boys wanted my hands in their pants.... and the mother with the biggest meanie-est mouth had a son whose weiner I wouldn't have touched if I had been paid to do so... (sorry Andrew....)

#2, in my defense, I kept my vagina a closely guarded secret (meaning I didn't sleep around... just made out alot.... with various penises)

#3, in my defense, all four of my baby girls were fathered by ONE man... a rarity these days... So call me preggers all you want, at least I know who my baby-daddy is...
boizalynne Wrote:#2, in my defense, I kept my vagina a closely guarded secret (meaning I didn't sleep around... just made out alot.... with various penises)

Big Grin
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."