Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge "pock face" simonson
kaboobie92 Wrote:for the record, his wife is not attractive. I have seen her before

Well! Now I can sleep easy at night.
Seriously...
How is he still on the air? I have never heard anyone even attempt to defend him. How can someone so hated survive? I wish GR would get another sports talk station!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Seriously...
How is he still on the air? I have never heard anyone even attempt to defend him. How can someone so hated survive? I wish GR would get another sports talk station!

He's on Hanlon's crank, and there is NO competition for sports talk radio in most of michigan at that hour.

I wish BBL would get new ownership, or another station would sprout up to provide competition.

Bakita is terrible, Huge is terrible.

DET has 2-3 good sports radio stations, with tons of good personalities, GR has no good personalites. I'd take Mad Dog Demarco over what we have here.
houseboat Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Seriously...

He's on Hanlon's crank

too true. i remember how much Huge played kiss-ass to him around the station. funny shit to watch.
Jo Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:He's on Hanlon's crank

too true. i remember how much Huge played kiss-ass to him around the station. funny shit to watch.

Did you used to work for CITADEL?
houseboat Wrote:
Jo Wrote:too true. i remember how much Huge played kiss-ass to him around the station. funny shit to watch.

I thought it was hooters?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Huge is a typical ego-maniac who doesn't care about anything but himself. I love how he cuts everyone off that has an opposing viewpoint, "forgets" to mention when he is wrong (which is more often than not) and that he seems to think that everyone has enough money to just throw around for golf outings. He always gets upset when nobody is signing up or bidding on his stupid golf outings but he doesn't realize that his audience doesn't have $700 laying around to play friggin' golf. Unfortunately I listened to his show every day until about 2 months ago but I have since seen the light. I just wish we had someone to talk about Michigan sports besides H-A-D-A, Kevin Matthews (aka Jim Shorts who is annoying as hell) and David "The Mad Dog" Demarco (Oh did he mention that his nickname is Mad Dog enough? No well he can say it another 20 times this hour!).
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
houseboat Wrote:
Jo Wrote:too true. i remember how much Huge played kiss-ass to him around the station. funny shit to watch.

yup. crazy place.
It's not Citadel, it's Shitadel.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jo Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:Did you used to work for CITADEL?

yup. crazy place.

Is brett bakita as dumb as he seems on air?
I'm ashamed to admit it, but when KLQ used to play a little clip from Hugeass each day, I used to like it. Then I realized how wrong I was.
Admin Wrote:It's not Citadel, it's Shitadel.

zing!!!
Huge is awful. I've seen him at a few Whitecaps games. NO CLUE as to what is going on. He comes to the good seats, makes sure EVERYONE around him knows who he is, and then makes sure everyone knows he is going up to the suites. Get a clue buddy.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Huge said michigan will go 10-2 this year... wonder who that other 1 loss will be to.

Suck ass suckers!
houseboat Wrote:Huge said michigan will go 10-2 this year... wonder who that other 1 loss will be to.

Suck ass suckers!

If it really is only 1 more loss, I'd put my 5 bucks on it being Ohio State
Wowie Groovie !
Huge dolt already hedged his bets in the Grand Rapids press. From 10-2 down to 7-5. Way to go out on a limb you nutless douchebag.
houseboat Wrote:Huge dolt already hedged his bets in the Grand Rapids press. From 10-2 down to 7-5. Way to go out on a limb you nutless douchebag.

Is that article on line?

While watching that game, all I could think about was the fact that Huge kept harping on how dominant the Michigan D was going to be. Same D that gave up 313 total yards to freaking UTAH in the first freaking HALF!

Seriously, is he ever right about anything?
Fistor Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:Huge dolt already hedged his bets in the Grand Rapids press. From 10-2 down to 7-5. Way to go out on a limb you nutless douchebag.

Is that article on line?

While watching that game, all I could think about was the fact that Huge kept harping on how dominant the Michigan D was going to be. Same D that gave up 313 total yards to freaking UTAH in the first freaking HALF!

Seriously, is he ever right about anything?

I'd check MLIVE.

I challenge someone to try to listen to his show and find a 3 minute segment where he doesn't mention a sponser.

They're doing all they can and more to give away ad time on that show.... it's tanking.