Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death burger from a minor leauge baseball team
Many listeners will notice, this is one of the many teams FBHW do work with.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29838746

For years, we've given the title of "Concession Item Of The Year" to the Gateway Grizzlies, whose executives seems to have a knack for coming up with the best idea year after year.

In 2006, it was a bacon cheeseburger with donuts as buns.

Then came the deep fried sliders.

Last year, it was the buffalo wing pretzel.

But the West Michigan Whitecaps have our eye this year with this
This was also on Sportscenter this morning. Nice find.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:This was also on Sportscenter this morning. Nice find.

No kidding.

I haven't watched sportscenter since college.

I'm waiting for Olbermann and Patrick to return.
I'm going to a Whitecaps game, just for this.
Wowie Groovie !
There was video of Barnaby, yeah that Barnaby, with one of these burgers. The friggin' thing was as big as his head.

Rumor is that there will be a table with free Pepto-Bismol samples immediately next to the concession stand that will sell these monsters. Rumor also says this table will be staffed with paramedics.
[Image: 3382959604_03676acdc4.jpg]

[drop] Gonna drop some weight, fatass? [/drop]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I've had the Big Bear Burger that the one caller was talking about...really not that big of a deal. My 160lb 5'10" friend downed his, his heaping plate of fries, and some of my brothers fries with no problem.

I was also part of the 'Clean Plate Club' that day.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would be scared to even order this.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I haven't eaten much today, but this makes me want to throw up.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
A place in Chattanooga TN called CheeburgerCheeburger had a 1.25 pound burger that I conquered on a couple of occasions, but this monster beats the hell out of that hands down. When's opening day again?
I think i'm gonna take credit for another messageboard thread making it to air.

They used the CNBC article linked here to talk about this story.

God i'm awesome.
wingospagettio Wrote:A place in Chattanooga TN called CheeburgerCheeburger had a 1.25 pound burger that I conquered on a couple of occasions, but this monster beats the hell out of that hands down. When's opening day again?

April 9... which can't arrive soon enough.
I'm surprised you don't have to call a day in advance and tell them to prepare it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
When I was travelling for work, every now and then I'd hit a Culvers for lunch and get one of their Double Bacon Deluxe Butterburgers. That thing was a mess to eat while driving. Imagine what one of the 5/3Bs would do to the interior of your car. That and the stench you would be emmiting after a few hours of digestion. Hey Honey, have we ever played covered wagon?
Is it just me, or does the pic 0rz0ski posted make it look disgusting?
Seriously. Gross.

I'm actually not sure if it is just me. I started some new meds last month, and weirdly enough as a side effect, fatty food have, for the most part, turned....yuck. When I see all that grease, I feel my stomach heaving. Same with really sweet food.
I used to love that shit though. It's weird to see likes and dislikes change so drastically in the span of a month.
I think it looks delicious from the meat down!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I'm taking the trip to GR! I'm pumped! I'm gonna eff that burger up! Let's do this! Leeeeroooooooyyyyyyyy Jeeeenkiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnss!

Torque Wrote:I think it looks delicious from the meat down!

I know that's not dirty, but it sure sounds dirty for some reason.
Torque Wrote:I think titan looks delicious from the meat down!

Ah the difference 3 letters make
Wowie Groovie !
i showed my bf this, but he already knew about it, and his response is: "Opening day it's gonna be on. I'm gonna kick that burgers ass!"

he's loveable 'cause he's retarded.
Torque Wrote:I think it looks delicious from the meat down!

Take away the lettuce and mayo, and to me you have the best burger in the history of burgers.

I know I could order it without those things, but I wonder if I'd still qualify for a shirt?
I say take away the tomato and sour cream and add bacon and mayo
Wowie Groovie !
I would eat it. but there is a place in the outer banks, NC called spanky's that has a nice 2lb burger called the mad viking. http://spankysnc.com/website/Spanky's_Menu.html that's the menu. I went down to the banks 3 different times, each time i had to stop in and get one. A nice burger with lettuce and tomato, with fries.

Great place to go if you ever go out there, fresh meat and all.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Titan ! Wrote:
Torque Wrote:I think titan looks delicious from the meat down!

Ah the difference 3 letters make

Well I am a carnivore
There's some video of this massive load of meat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfMjG-WTSo
Man, he really skimped on the mayo!
There's no mayo on it. It's sour cream.

I think I could do it.

Hold the tomatoes and add the jalapenos, and I really think I could do it
Wowie Groovie !
I could do it, with everything on it. especially if i have a monster and probably some extra caffine in me, stimulants speed up my metabolism of food so it would give me a bit of an edge. But even without that i could finish it, then probably take about a nice week vacation in the hospital for cholesterol OD. but it would be worth it.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'd have to skip breakfast and lunch, and maybe areound 4 or 5 or so, would be my best shot
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I'd have to skip breakfast and lunch, and maybe areound 4 or 5 or so, would be my best shot

If you want to take on a big burger like that what you need to do is condition...

Eat a TON of food for a few days or weeks prior to stretch your stomach out (no lie, it'll stretch) then day of drink tons of water all day to keep the stomach stretched out...but the water will piss away so you'll have room.

If you don't eat your stomach will shrink down some.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Cue the rocky music and cut to an inspirational training montage of me cramming food into my gob

then cut to the actual day where I meet the burger and we have an icy stare before the showdown

Then cut to an empty plate and me standing triumphantly barely able to raise my arms while the girl rushes to me and we embrace

Wooo !
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:There's some video of this massive load of meat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfMjG-WTSo

Just seeing a picture doesn't really do it justice. But showing how it is made sure does!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It's currently the front page of Thisiswhyyourefat.com.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The sour cream makes it look like the chef was way too excited while making it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:The sour cream makes it look like the chef was way too excited while making it.

The 5th3rd burger would have been a huge success had it not been for this post.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hey don't blame RM, I had the same thought
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Hey blame RM, I had the same thought that I kept to myself

Fixed! Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:The sour cream makes it look like the chef was way too excited while making it.

The 5th3rd burger would have been a huge success had it not been for this post.

[Image: success.jpg]
Awesome! +1 RM!!
Nevermind. Not gonna happen.

I was at Hooters in Lansing last night, and I could barely finish my burger and fries.

That 5/3 monster would own me
Wowie Groovie !
I wonder if my youngest brother could eat it. He can eat two medium BK quad stacker meals, no problem. He has an amazing metabolism.