Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thread of Tastelessness.
DEAD BABY JOKES AHOY!
my lip is bleeding
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: 944.gif]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'll pass.
Blech.
I hate dead baby jokes.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Great thread Dok. :Smile
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
What's worse than 5 babies stapled to a tree?

1 baby stapled to 5 trees.
Reminds me of the a-hole Israeli Defense Forces t-shirts. This sucks. Now I'm depressed all over again.
wingospagettio Wrote:Reminds me of the a-hole Israeli Defense Forces t-shirts. This sucks. Now I'm depressed all over again.

Where do you think he got the Idea? ???
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I never have thought dead baby jokes were funny at ALL.
I've seen damn near all the horrors on the internet. I laugh in the face of goatse.... My first sighting of it was probably 7 or more years ago.

There's still two things that I don't find humorous: gore and dead baby jokes. I've seen my share of gore on the chans, plenty of shotgun mouthwash, etc, but I just keep scrolling. Blech. Do not want. It doesn't make me sick, mind you, just...it makes me sad.