Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Song to play loudly with the windows down
Inspired by Krystal's post.

What song is your favorite to play super effing loud with the windows rolled down so that everyone is forced to listen?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Metallica - Blackened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_ggFovJNo

Especially the part where it breaks down at 2:30.

Slayer - War Ensemble. If you've heard it you don't need an explanation.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I listen to the Across the Universe (Beatles covers) soundtrack a lot with the windows down because I can sing super-loud to it.

If I'm driving on a Saturday afternoon I crank NPR because they're playing opera and I like to see people's reactions. Plus, I like opera music.

But right now it's the Who.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Kid Rock - All Summer Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rryomTdV...re=related
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Anything Godsmack, more specifically Re-Align and Whatever. Absolute favorite band. Metallica is always good too.
A few summers ago a guy with his car window down drove by my house "singing" at the top of his lungs "Hey! Hey! You! You! Get Offa my cloud!". I figured I should post on his behalf.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I will blast and sing to anything. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rihanna, Sinatra, it doesn't matter. Windows down, stereo up, that's how I roll.
That's what she said.
I enjoy blasting ICP, the only thing that would make it more ironic is if my 'hick' green dodge ram farm truck had a rebel flag in the back window.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
most recently?

motley crue - saints of los angeles
ABBA - Dancing queen

-or-

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Really anything by The Rolling Stones. Especially Gimme Shelter or Brown Sugar.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Admin Wrote:A few summers ago a guy with his car window down drove by my house "singing" at the top of his lungs "Hey! Hey! You! You! Get Offa my cloud!". I figured I should post on his behalf.

Jiggy Wrote:Really anything by The Rolling Stones. Especially Gimme Shelter or Brown Sugar.

Jiggy is apparently my neighbor.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Admin Wrote:A few summers ago a guy with his car window down drove by my house "singing" at the top of his lungs "Hey! Hey! You! You! Get Offa my cloud!". I figured I should post on his behalf.

Jiggy Wrote:Really anything by The Rolling Stones. Especially Gimme Shelter or Brown Sugar.

Jiggy is apparently my neighbor.

Hmmm, it very well could be.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I enjoy blasting ICP, the only thing that would make it more ironic is if my 'hick' green dodge ram farm truck had a rebel flag in the back window.

I don't know if you are joking but this is seriously my answer. However there is one specific song from a related group that i really love to blast, Twizted - We don't die. Plus the whole CD of tales form the lotus pod.
[Image: juggalo4life.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I haven't played ICP in quite a while, and yes I'm familiar with Twizted = We don't die.

In actuality I've been on an Alkaline Trio kick for the last 2 years or so...the disk hasn't left my player.

Other than that staple of music I'll also blatantly play:

Tenacious D - Eff her Gently
Deftones - My own Summer
The Who -
Cake - The Distance
Cake - Frank Sinatra

A few more I need to add:

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Lynyrd Skynyrd -- Simple Man
Almost anything by Cowboy Mouth or Paul Sanchez. Mostly because I know almost their entire catalogues.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Pantera - F'ing Hostile

On a similar note, I have a Gold Great Milenko - ICP disc on the Hollywood Records label that has never been opened. I purchased it the day that Disney bought Hollywood Records and cancelled ICP's contract with them and literally (couldn't resist after this morning) ordered all CD's sent back and all merchandise destroyed. Any of you ICP fans know the value of that disc or is it worthless?
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Jiggy Wrote:

A few more I need to add:

Yep, we could ride together Jiggy. I love all the old southern rock!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Kid Rock - All Summer Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rryomTdV...re=related

That was the sing along tune of the summer on my boat.

I expect this one to be the hit this summer on the water.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/R7yfISlGLNU&hl=en[/flash]
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Pantera - F'ing Hostile

On a similar note, I have a Gold Great Milenko - ICP disc on the Hollywood Records label that has never been opened. I purchased it the day that Disney bought Hollywood Records and cancelled ICP's contract with them and literally (couldn't resist after this morning) ordered all CD's sent back and all merchandise destroyed. Any of you ICP fans know the value of that disc or is it worthless?

I'll give you $7 plus shipping
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Pantera - F'ing Hostile

I'll give you $7 plus shipping

Used to be worth a lot, but a lot of people kind of lost interest in them, you could probably get about 30 bucks for it on ebay if you are lucky. you could have probably gotten about 90 bucks for it about 10 years ago. maybe more.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Queenie Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:A few more I need to add:

Yep, we could ride together Jiggy. I love all the old southern rock!

Sweet. If I find a job in Nashville will you come pick me up everyday. I'll give you a few bucks for gas and all.
Any old Korn, the newest Kid Rock CD, Saliva or Papa Roach.

I also like older rock and have several mixes I will throw in, but for my good drive fast with the sunroof and windows open it is usually newer rock/metal.

..is it a problem that my favorite song to absolutely blast is Ya'll want a single say eff That? I love the dirty looks I get!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Metallica, Sandman, Master of Puppets, or Sanitarium, (Although whenever I hear sanitarium my own personal Weird Al parodizer kicks in and it becomes Planetarium)

Rob Zombie Dragula

Godsmack I stand Aone

and Disturbed The Sickness

I love to have any of those blasting loud when I roll up on some foo
Wowie Groovie !
Jimi Hendrix-All Along the Watchtower
Metallica- Until it Sleeps
White Zombie-Thunder Kiss '65
Vanilla Ice-Ice Ice Baby. Alright stop collaborate and listen Ice is back with a brand new invention!
Any Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin "Me and Bobby McGee"
mainerliser Wrote:Any Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin "Me and Bobby McGee"

Sighhhhhhh

hippy
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Any Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin "Me and Bobby McGee"

Sighhhhhhh

Did I disappoint you?!
Jiggy Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yep, we could ride together Jiggy. I love all the old southern rock!

Sweet. If I find a job in Nashville will you come pick me up everyday. I'll give you a few bucks for gas and all.

Hell yeah cuz!!
Toybox by ICP or anything that is new/hot right then.... Lately its been Kiss me Thru the Phone or I Kissed a Girl
Peachs Wrote:Toybox by ICP or anything that is new/hot right then.... Lately its been Kiss me Thru the Phone or I Kissed a Girl

LOVE I Kissed a Girl!
mainerliser Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sighhhhhhh

Did I disappoint you?!

Yeah sorry, I left out a word, I went back and fixed it though.
Wowie Groovie !
Aw, that hurt!
mainerliser Wrote:Aw, that hurt!

Wellc ome on, you earned that one,

Everyone Elses Window Down Crank Up Song : Hard Rocking Awesome Song

MainerLiser's Window Down Crank Up Song: Janis Joplin 60's Hippy Crap

Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts
Wowie Groovie !
any song by the following:

TLC, Salt 'N' Pepa, Brooks and Dunn, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Bell Biv DeVoe, and maybe some Boys 2 Men for a rainy day or something.
Jo Wrote:any song by the following:

TLC, Salt 'N' Pepa, Brooks and Dunn, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Bell Biv DeVoe, and maybe some Boys 2 Men for a rainy day or something.

A) None of these suprise me, coming from you

B) You really drive around with the windows down or a rainy day?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Foo Fighters - DOA
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Metallica - 4 Horsemen
Van Halen - Panama
Ozzy - Crazy Train
no you dunce she's rocking boys2men on rainy days when people can't hear her
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:no you dunce she's rocking boys2men on rainy days when people can't hear her

oooooooohhhhhhhhh!

:'(