Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You might be a tool if......
http://chuck69.com/DatingPage.html

This guy, who doesn't put his picture on this page, has set up dating criteria. A woman has to answer these questions and agree to his terms without having any idea what he looks like.

This guy sounds a lot like that guy from Toronto who found Olga "elegant".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What a d-bag. Some highlights...
He claims to have ecclectic musical tastes, then over half of bands he lists are mainstream and some of his favorite radio people are Stern, Ryan Seacrest, and *wait for it* Mancow (you'll see why this is highlighted shortly).

He then issues the following question with his own opinion attached
"3) Do you like Stern clones (Bob and Tom, Mancow, Ron and Don, etc.) (THEY ALL BLOW)"

Make up your mind, man.

Throughout, he furthers his douchebaggery with the following comments...
"I don't dig fat chicks, but I don't mind if you're maybe 20 lbs. overweight, either."

"1) How much do you weigh? (I've already dated a fat chick, and will never do it again. Trust me, I don't have that massive of a food budget as it is)"

"If I choose to take you out on a date, and I know that you've misanswered one or one of the questions, like if you say that you're not fat, yet you are in my opinion, I have all rights to leave, no questions asked."

I would like to give this guy a code red.
burnking Wrote:"If I choose to take you out on a date, and I know that you've misanswered one or one of the questions, like if you say that you're not fat, yet you are in my opinion, I have all rights to leave, no questions asked."

I would like to give this guy a code red.

He's a super-douche. He's "a sliver under 5'7"" and 200 lbs. He's either very muscular or very chubby.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:He's a super-douche. He's "a sliver under 5'7"" and 200 lbs. He's either very muscular or very chubby.

I bet he's surprisingly average, just with huge moobs.