Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boycott the Hawk in NH
after 9am of course.

Switch to another station after 9 (but not Frank FM, same company) and boycott all businesses that advertise on the station. 90% of them are just scams anyway.

Make sure to email the window lickers in charge and tell them what you are doing
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:fronk@thehawkrocks.com">fronk@thehawkrocks.com</a><!-- e --> and <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rfulmer@nassaubroadcasting.com">rfulmer@nassaubroadcasting.com</a><!-- e -->

I mean come on, they cant wait another hour to play the same songs they played yesterday?
If you really want people to get behind your movement Spartacus you might want to give a reason as to WHY you want people to boycott
Wowie Groovie !
Oh right.

They stop playing FB&HW at 9am and play a "20 song music marathon"
Call the radio station and talk to the program director, tell them that you want the full length show

Call often.

Have your friends call. Often.

Calls and emails will work better than a boycott.
Wowie Groovie !
if everyone were to boycott after 9 the same thing that happened to the hawk that was in princeton NJ(not the ocean/monmoth one) may happen to the NH hawk and it could get bought out because of the loss of listeners. Then you would be left with nothing like the people of philly.

Titan said it best with the calls and emails work better.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Also, if you want to help the show grow and continue, visit the places that advertise during the show, especially the local mom and pop places, and let them know that you heard their ad during FBHW,

Small business advertising can be a crap shoot at times, and getting even a little feedback that their advertising dollars weren't wasted can make a big difference
Wowie Groovie !
Frank FM in Maine went to the full show after a bunch of us emailed the station. That's your best bet!
mainerliser Wrote:Frank FM in Maine went to the full show after a bunch of us emailed the station. That's your best bet!

I think the same thing recently happened to WCHR in jersey recently because now they play 'till 10 also.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]