Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Of: 3/27/09
If you guys (or girls) still want to hear anything in particular via podcast, let me know.
I don't really count, because I'm not a podcaster, but when was the last time the whole HW knave/naive bit and song was played? That is one of my personal favorites.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Any American Idol singing by the guys.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Think you might be able to dig up Joe licking the hobo's hand? I don't remember if it was super funny or not, but that was one of the first memories I have of the show, and it would bring back some memories.
I would love to have an audio file of any of the internviews, Especially Jenni's IV with Joe Thiesman, if possible both the original version, and the replay where the guys are listening and making fun of her.
Wowie Groovie !
How about something really old like the Talk Dirty to Me challenge or similar?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:How about something really old like the Talk Dirty to Me challenge or similar?

Hot Wings (or was it EZ?) Breakdancing, or EZ eating the bananna....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Any of the old challenge games.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Any American Idol singing by the guys.

especially joe's rendition of "you give love a bad name"
WCJD: numb news
why do you keep calling me that challenge.
How about the segment when they're making Joe really uncomfortable with the whole NIKKI!!! situation.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm lost, is there going to be a best of this week?
Wowie Groovie !
Friday and Monday, I believe. Joe will be running best of over the radio, and then I'm guessing that Milton will be uploading special requests for the podcasters those days.
So.. in theory, if Milton The Awesome Intern, loads IPJ's internview, and Zane gave us permisssion to post segments from the podcast, then one of you totally cool tech savvy podcasters could post it and I too could share in the auditory joy ?
Wowie Groovie !
Let's hear some old school stuff. Maybe Pre-Joe or when he was Intern Joe.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm still hoping to hear some old Dumber Than Zane trivia segments; especially the ones that led to "Is the moon a planet or is the moon the moon?" and "Land mammal... the dolphin?"

Thanks again for doing this Milton.

BTW, is Joe going to upload his best of now that every station is getting the same stuff?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Plumpy Nut!

I was trying to explain this to a friend a few weeks ago, and I would love to hear it again. Also, any other Dude Shadoway interviews, I forgot how great those were

Ashley
I'm only going to do those 10 for Friday, my search function stopped working for whatever reason and I'm kinda out of time. Keep making suggestions and I'll try and get 10 or 20 more up through Monday
Thanks Milton! I'm so glad the Hawk turned the Best Of over to you guys - they did such a terrible job on their own.
That's what she said.
The one where Hot Wings made fun of Judy Tenuta while talking to Elmo Phillips.
Definitely Hot Wings' german impression. I never grow tired of that.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Definitely Hot Wings' german impression. I never grow tired of that.

Oh man, whenever he busts one of those out, tears begin to form in my eyes because of how hard I'm laughing.
how about the hotwings ax bit?
Thanks for the Hobo Hand stunt, Milton!
Soooooo..... Did I get MY request ?

I suppose I should by the podcast to find out right ?

F that I get the show for free
Wowie Groovie !
Any of the "Gregg and Chris" segments. The ones where Zane calls in and pretends to be another guest. Those are great.
Jay Wrote:Any of the "Gregg and Chris" segments. The ones where Zane calls in and pretends to be another guest. Those are great.

Most Important Interview Ever. I miss those segments.
After listening to the podcast I've decided I really miss the challenge games. I know they were hit or miss but they should do more.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:After listening to the podcast I've decided I really miss the challenge games. I know they were hit or miss but they should do more.

agreed, I always wanted to call in for a challenge but never balled up.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:After listening to the podcast I've decided I really miss the challenge games. I know they were hit or miss but they should do more.

agreed, I always wanted to call in for a challenge but never balled up.

I was next in line for the You Don't Have to Yell game once, sitting in a BK parking lot waiting for my turn, but the person before me won.
I tried calling in a few times for the American Idle game (where you idle when the light turns green and see how many honks you get). I would've kicked ass on Rt. 1 in New Brunswick.
That's what she said.
Yo Gabba Gabba. I'm late, I know, but I almost cried when I heard that.
Milton, you rock! Now, to be greedy...anytime Zane's ass issues come up, I'm highly amused. Can you throw in one or two of those? Thanks! You're awesome!

Milton, do you have the horn honk challene? Or the pay with pennies challenge?