DUDE !

http://www.metallica.com/

http://www.metallica.com/page.asp?id=13367

[Image: 3384377177_514254bd39_o.jpg]

I know where I'll be November 9th
Wowie Groovie !
Nice. I'll be there
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
'Some kinda Monster' was on last night and I watched it for a while before my boy and I started playing Lego Batman on 360.

Long Story Short, Lars is a doosh.

What exactly is the story with the old basist Jason?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
After seeing them in Ionia in the mud in '94, nothing will compare but I think I may just have to attend this one and give it another shot. I hope to get a suite at Van Andel since my buddy owns one but we'll have to see.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
So, you're buddy's looking to share his suite right ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:So, you're buddy's looking to share his suite right ?

Official Board Gathering in the making right here...
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Potthole and Biff, put this on the calendar. We can get tix outside of the arena that night for face or less.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I'd be up for that.
Dammit. I'm moving back South in Aug/Sept. That blows a big one.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Potthole and Biff, put this on the calendar. We can get tix outside of the arena that night for face or less.

Dinner at Tokyo Roadhouse first
Wowie Groovie !