Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicated Best of
Personally I like it, it at least keeps us on the same topic here and can create some conversation here.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It's great - being that the Hawk in NJ absolutely blows at Best Of.
That's what she said.
allyson Wrote:It's great - being that the Hawk in NJ absolutely blows at Best Of.

Ouch...that was my responsibility up until I left the Hawk last summer...I hope you mean that it's only sucked post-July 2008. Big Grin

-steev
I love the syndicated "Best of." I just want Joe to upload it to the podcast.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I love the syndicated "Best of." I just want Joe to upload it to the podcast.

I think he did. I got a bunch of random clips in my podcast those days they were doing best of.
Nope, that was stuff specially uploaded by former intern Milton. He usually comes on here and takes requests for segments to put up a couple days beforehand.
steev Wrote:
allyson Wrote:It's great - being that the Hawk in NJ absolutely blows at Best Of.

Ouch...that was my responsibility up until I left the Hawk last summer...I hope you mean that it's only sucked post-July 2008. Big Grin

-steev

If you were the one who would always replay the same freaking segments I heard two days earlier mixed with songs I don't want to hear every break, and still had the balls to call it "Best Of" then yes you.
That's what she said.