Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woot!
www.woot.com

discussion here as opposed to clogging other threads.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's a woot detour right now...which means keep your eyes open for a BoC!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
No Bags of Crap yet! keep an eye out...and remember the rule of 3
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:No Bags of Crap yet! keep an eye out...and remember the rule of 3

yeah, we're all on pins and Effing needles watching out for a bag of crap.

i'm sure there's a basement that needs saving somewhere, go find one Gooch.
I'm waiting, those BoC's can have some real good things in them.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:I'm waiting, those BoC's can have some real good things in them.

I'm hoping for a midget. They're so funny.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
This damn Ed Hardy Skyhawk is taking way too long...go away stupid useless junk...
Hey Jo,

zdunklee Wrote:Haven't missed the BoC yet have I?

Quote:Bag of Crap
In lieu of typical product sales, Woot occasionally offers a fukubukuro-like blind grab bag officially called "Random Crap". Its accompanying picture has lent it the name "Bag of Crap" (BOC). The BOC sells for $3.00 and contains at least three items. The BOC typically includes dollar store items and may include significantly more expensive items such as large flat-screen televisions.[7] The BOC typically triggers thousands of order requests and sells out within seconds. Processing a customer's order for a BOC, assuming he or she is first lucky enough to get one before everyone else, may take over an hour.
- Wikipedia

isn't there a fat sweaty dude that needs a headbutting somewhere?
$25 for toffee Undecided
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
fer realz...i'll keep my snickers bar, eff gourmet bullshit
No doubt someone has already replied in their comments: "Will this work with my mac?"
Those people that comment on Woot are even bigger stupid Effing ambulance driver just like Rons than we are...

Who the eff changed Idi0t to that? also it should be stupid Effing ambulance driver's just like Ron if someone uses Idi0ts in plural form.
they're tards for sure, but i'm totally gonna rub it in their faces if i get a BoC.
oh, and

http://www.bagsofcrap.com/
Okay time for wheel of bad games.

Am I the only one who thinks Woot's shirts suck a monkey's a-hole.
no BoC for me....I'm headed for home in 10 minutes
If I'm lucky enough to buy 3 I will keep the good stuff and sell you the rest of the crap for a slight profit on my end. Sound good?
gotta have me a 3 MP Hannah Montanna digi camera
Wowie Groovie !
Hell, for $12.99 those cameras are pretty damn good.
Well, I'm off like a prom dress so if you get a BoC make sure to let me know.

Woot well fellow Wooters!
Ill buy the bOc's if I can

why cant I buy more ?
Wowie Groovie !
oh sure, after i call you out on your retardo thread people start posting.

you bastards. Smile
Why of course we are, what did you expect?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:www.woot.com

discussion here as opposed to clogging other threads.

You mean like this one ?

http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2535
Wowie Groovie !
BoC is up, GO GO GO!
I tried but I got a server error on Safari, and firefox said the server was too busy

Any way to know what was actually in the bag that I didn't buy ?
Wowie Groovie !
Apparently they only let you get 1 BoC now, I got one coming to me this time!

Not really any way to tell, it could be anything they sell on the site, some have been big screen tv's, etc.
you got one ?

You have to post immediately upon opening it what you got

I need to know what I missed out on
Wowie Groovie !
I was too slow. It was my fault this time. That's what I get for not paying attention.
When I clicked the "I Want One" button, the yellow bar was 99% full, it had barely moved, so I thought I was in good shape.

Psssh.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah the BoC's go fast as hell on there, mine was at 100% and it still took almost 30 mins to fully process it. I'm gonna bet I get a bag of crappy things.
That sucks they only allowed 1 though. I remember last time I tried to get one they were only allowing 2.

BTW, I asked my wife if she would go out and put crap in a bag to make me feel better. With the evil look on her face I think she may have taken me seriously.
So long as she lights it on fire and rings the doorbell she's good in my book.
Jiggy, you can totally get an Aqua Scooter right now.

Do IT!
If I didn't have the weight of this whole unemployment thing on me, I would totally buy that. I would look like such a nerd whipping that out at the pool.

Basically it would be just another day at the pool is what I'm saying.

beat you to it z
Jiggy Wrote:beat you to it z

:-[
Holy 10MP camera for $60 :-X

eff it has crappy optical zoom...
I love reading their comments.

"No thank you...next"

Why did you even write anything. Who are they? Me?
zdunklee Wrote:eff it has crappy optical zoom...

this is what turned me off. I would take a camera that had 5 or 6 mp if it had good op. zoom.
Jiggy Wrote:I love reading their comments.

"No thank you...next"

Why did you even write anything. Who are they? Me?

Are you posting on 2 forums at once?

Also I agree, a camera sucks without some zoom (not the digital kind)