Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Job Joe!!
That was the best "Best Of" Ever. We here in GR were spoiled with good best of shows because GRD did them, but honestly, fridays best of show was hands down the best one ever. Plus the music during the show was awsome. You offically don't SUCK any more!! 8-)
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Music = the suck, its best of and music is not best of FBHW. The bits however were some of the better ones.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Music = the suck, its best of and music is not best of FBHW. The bits however were some of the better ones.

I happen to like it when they play the occasional song during their "Best Of's" It does not suck.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Music = the suck, its best of and music is not best of FBHW. The bits however were some of the better ones.

I happen to like it when they play the occasional song during their "Best Of's" It does not suck.

Uhhhh Yes, music during best of does suck. If I wanted music I would listen to KLQ, or put in a CD.
Wowie Groovie !
I listen on Q103 in Albany, NY, we have a best of show every Saturday, but having one with Joe hosting is awesome. I didn't have to listen to the douche in the Albany studio.
yeah it was the best one ever for st cloud because well, they have never had one before when the guys are gone
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Joe sounded extra perky this morning at 6:20 when I got up. It was pretty amusing. Good job Joe!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Joe sounded extra perky this morning at 6:20 when I got up. It was pretty amusing. Good job Joe!

probably rubbed one out before the show.
Jo Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Joe sounded extra perky this morning at 6:20 when I got up. It was pretty amusing. Good job Joe!

probably rubbed one out before the show.

...or during
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
He definitely sounded more relaxed this morning.

I'm just sayin'.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:He definitely sounded more relaxed this morning.

I'm just sayin'.

Rubbed one out before and during the show and potted up as well ?
Wowie Groovie !
Joe should have uploaded his "Best of" to the podcast. I know Milton hooked us up but Joe had some good choices.

Oh, one problem. Waaaaay too many "What Hot Wings' Thinks" segments. By being WHWT it's automatically disqualified as BEST of.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Way to go, Joe. The bits were good, the music worked well, and you seemed pretty comfy with the mic. The best bit was you getting brutalized by the rest of the guys. Good stuff.
aprusky Wrote:I listen on Q103 in Albany, NY, we have a best of show every Saturday, but having one with Joe hosting is awesome. I didn't have to listen to the douche in the Albany studio.

Yeah there is no host for the saturday best of on Q103.....why dont you go back to collecting welfare you useless a-hole. Q103 rocks!