Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRD Easter Egg hunt
Are they doing it this year? I haven't heard anything yet.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Nope. No hunt this year, unfortunately.
damnit. Can you pull some strings and send me some free stuff anyway?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I was looking forward to signing up this year and waiting to no get chosen to participate

damnit!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Last year I had no trouble signing up. I think it was through the backstage pass, but I don't remember....

I won a pair of Griffins tickets to the last home game, that I already had tickets for better seats. It was pretty fun though. Good entertainment, and the whole snowball fiasco...
yah i registered but never heard back...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If GRD isn't sponsoring one this year, Biff should take up the slack and have one for the board members at his house.
Wowie Groovie !
RM is too agressive with Egg hunts, i'm sure he'd be pushing Biff's kids down to get the eggs with a nickle in them
Total Billy Madison moment
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:RM is too agressive with Egg hunts, i'm sure he'd be pushing Biff's kids down to get the eggs with a nickle in them

I'm only that aggressive with the eggs I want to fertilize.
Rock Monster Wrote:I won a pair of Griffins tickets to the last home game, that I already had tickets for better seats. It was pretty fun though. Good entertainment, and the whole snowball fiasco...

I was lucky enough to get registered by being the right caller when one of the DJ's announced an opportunity on-air. Wound up winning a gift certificate to some not-so-good eatery, whose name I can't recall.

The snowball fight was pretty funny to be part of.
Rock Monster Wrote:damnit. Can you pull some strings and send me some free stuff anyway?

You don't want free stuff from the station I work on now... Unless you like chip clips or water bottles...
loosewendy Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:damnit. Can you pull some strings and send me some free stuff anyway?

You don't want free stuff from the station I work on now... Unless you like chip clips or water bottles...

"Sweet! I won an autographed 'Wizard Sleeve branded chip clip' and a "Burnt Lasagna' Water bottle! This station rules!"
I was hoping you could entice Joe to sleep with you (we know about his thing with interns, I'm thinking it may be ex-inters also) and maybe get me some grd zone tickets to the Griffins when the cup is going to be there. You know... blackmale him not to tell the guys. Maybe wait a couple of days so that you're a little tighter, and I may even get to get my pic with the cup.
Rock Monster Wrote:I was hoping you could entice Joe to sleep with you (we know about his thing with interns, I'm thinking it may be ex-inters also) and maybe get me some grd zone tickets to the Griffins when the cup is going to be there. You know... blackmale him not to tell the guys. Maybe wait a couple of days so that you're a little tighter, and I may even get to get my pic with the cup.

I mean this in the nicest possible way... because I've known Joe for a long time and consider him a good friend, but... I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe. (not because he's not a sexy man, but because I just couldn't do it).
loosewendy Wrote:I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe.

Two Things...
1) This is the greatest thing ever posted on this board.
2) How is this technique different than any other day?
Rock Monster Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe.

Two Things...
1) This is the greatest thing ever posted on this board.
2) How is this technique different than any other day?

1) Thank you.
2) Usually the barbed wire isn't involved. Usually when I want it rough, I use sandpaper.
Wendy, you are the coolest....
loosewendy Wrote:

what is your new format anyway?
I think it's 100.5 the river... you know.. pussy lite.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:You don't want free stuff from the station I work on now... Unless you like chip clips or water bottles...

what is your new format anyway?

Yup! 100.5 The River. Your continuous soft favorites.

You don't get to be Loose Wendy by having soft things be your favorite.
Rock Monster Wrote:You know... blackmale him not to tell the guys. ....

I'm fairly certain that this is just a simple misspelling, but maybe something Freudian is at work? ???

I can't believe no one else pointed this out.. maybe that says something about me, too? Undecided
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
That you're both into black males? Probably.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:You know... blackmale him not to tell the guys. ....

I'm fairly certain that this is just a simple misspelling, but maybe something Freudian is at work? ???

I can't believe no one else pointed this out.. maybe that says something about me, too? Undecided

Actually, I just suck at spelling, and thought that this was right. I didn't know is was supposed to be mail.

It's a bit of a stretch....
That's okay, you don't have to explain anything to us, we understand.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I attended the first easter egg hunt when they said that every prize was awesome. Yeah I got a T-shirt. SWEET PRIZE! I then decided to not go ever again.
FB probly didnt want to do the easter egg hunt because of getting smacked in the face by a snowball last year.