Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Signature Line
What member do you think has the best Signature Line (post it) and why?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Me, because I find them annoying... most of the time.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
FUSTERCLUCK:

I'm so Goth, I shit bats.

I need a Goth lawn so it will cut itself
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Me. Cause it's Latin. And I know what it says. thus making me awesome
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:FUSTERCLUCK:

I'm so Goth, I shit bats.

I need a Goth lawn so it will cut itself

I don't think his 2nd one is accurate though, not all Goths are cutters. I think it would be more appropriate to say " I need an emo lawn so that it will cut itself"
Wowie Groovie !
i more like the shitting bats.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i more like the shitting bats.

Isn't bat shit a hallucenogen (sp?)
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Me. Cause it's Latin. And I know what it says. thus making me awesome

Who will guard the guards themselves?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Me. Cause it's Latin. And I know what it says. thus making me awesome

Who will guard the guards themselves?

And you get the cigar ! Yes. I first read it in the Watchmen Graphic Novel
Wowie Groovie !
yah i had translated it too, it translated:

"who will watch the watchers"

for me
Biff... because I like the meaning behind it.
Titan's is cool

but I'm biased because I've also used that as a sig elsewheres.
I would like to re-vote for mine.... because Wendy is the shit, and this is the best post on the board.
It is now RM's, thanks to the wonderful Loose Wendy.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:It is now RM's, thanks to the wonderful Loose Wendy.

agreed, RM stole this one at the buzzer
And at the opposite end of the sleeping with Joe spectrum, we have 'zester's sig:

"I will sleep with Joe for your $100." - Hot Wings, 1/26/09.
Rock Monster Wrote:I would like to re-vote for mine.... because Wendy is the shit, and this is the best post on the board.

You have one of the greats now, but I must admit that it throws me off when I run across posts by you, because of seeing the quote stuff in there. Makes me think I've reached another post or something.
Is that one a little better?
We need a Hall of Fame for the best of the best quotes, and Wendy's baseball bat quote should be the first inductee
Wowie Groovie !
Who had the "cum in your ear pussies" signature? I was always curious about the meaning of that. I intrepreted it two ways:

1) Cum in your ear, pussies
- The band would cum in your ear, you pussies.
2) Cum in your ear pussies
- The ears themselves were the pussies.

Your help in intrepreting this matter is much appreciated. Thanks!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Who had the "cum in your ear pussies" signature? I was always curious about the meaning of that. I intrepreted it two ways:

1) Cum in your ear, pussies
- The band would cum in your ear, you pussies.
2) Cum in your ear pussies
- The ears themselves were the pussies.

Your help in intrepreting this matter is much appreciated. Thanks!

that was me, it was off a Tenacious D flick, not sure if it was PoD or their show

Quote:Since the beginning of time 'twas written in the stones that one day a band would come. Well that band has come and now they are here to cum again in your ear pussies.

the answer to your question is option 2
It was from PoD

...that film is so awesome.

and it's Ear-pussies. Like your ears have pussies. That will be came in. Because that is how good the music is.
I always thought Krystal's was amusing.. probably just cause it involves fellatio, and who doesn't enjoy some of that?
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:I always thought Krystal's was amusing.. probably just cause it involves fellatio, and who doesn't enjoy some of that?

I've wondered if Krystal's sig line was from a movie, or if it was something her mom said to her
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:I always thought Krystal's was amusing.. probably just cause it involves fellatio, and who doesn't enjoy some of that?

I've wondered if Krystal's sig line was from a movie, or if it was something her mom said to her

Oh, snap! You got me there! Big Grin

a-hole

It was from a book called "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" by Tucker Max. It's worth checking out.
^one of the best books ever.

My favorite is still the infamous McGriddle Argument.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
awww damn you, you ruined the illusion
Wowie Groovie !
Here is said McGriddle Argument:

Guy 1 (Tucker Max) : "Dude--That thing looks disgusting. It has to be nasty, with the syrup shit in it. What is that?"

Guy2 : "I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have not yet partaken the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait-They didn't add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them... the syrup nugget. THE MOTHEREffING SYRUP NUGGET!!! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen."

Guy1 : "So you like them?"

Guy2 : "if you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I Eff you in the butt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth."
zdunklee Wrote:Here is said McGriddle Argument:

Guy 1 (Tucker Max) : "Dude--That thing looks disgusting. It has to be nasty, with the syrup shit in it. What is that?"

Guy2 : "I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have not yet partaken the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait-They didn't add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them... the syrup nugget. THE MOTHEREffING SYRUP NUGGET!!! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen."

Guy1 : "So you like them?"

Guy2 : "if you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I Eff you in the butt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth."

sorry, but that is not funny or amusing in any way. It's actually quite stupid.
My favorite part is the infamous hotel scene. It disgusts me, but is one of the few things that made me laugh out loud as I read it.
Haha, that one is good too. How about the "I shot myself in my own eye" fiasco?
zdunklee Wrote:Haha, that one is good too. How about the "I shot myself in my own eye" fiasco?

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entrie....phtml#578

Most Disturbing Conversation Ever

I seriously loved that book. There's something funny about a guy who's life goal is to get drunk and sleep with random women.
I found it amusing
Wowie Groovie !
Krystal Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Haha, that one is good too. How about the "I shot myself in my own eye" fiasco?

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entrie....phtml#578

Most Disturbing Conversation Ever

I seriously loved that book. There's something funny about a guy who's life goal is to get drunk and sleep with random women.

Why the eff did you have to remind me of that one? ........*shudder*.... oh god my brain hurts....

Also "Friendly Fire" is the one I was talking about here, but all of them are pretty bad:

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/print/..._fol.phtml
Krystal's was my favorite... until RM changed his...
Krystal Wrote:My favorite part is the infamous hotel scene. It disgusts me, but is one of the few things that made me laugh out loud as I read it.

my guy got to meet Tucker Max in Boston a couple months ago.. Smile

[Image: EvanTucker.jpg]