Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
monday the 30th..
did i not know they were off today also or are their podcast issues today?
No, I got the best of.
houseboat Wrote:Freebeer likes to go to the local state basketball finals.... they take fri/mon off.

They did it the same weekend last year.

This is the first BEST OF exclusively run by producer joe.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
They were off, Milton uploaded some old segments for podcasters. Here's where he had taken requests for both Friday and today.
Can someone tell me who the fourth guy was during the Pica disease bit? I've never heard him before. If you're wondering, its the disease where people have cravings for inedible things like sand or bark or plaster.
jg24 Wrote:Can someone tell me who the fourth guy was during the Pica disease bit? I've never heard him before. If you're wondering, its the disease where people have cravings for inedible things like sand or bark or plaster.

I was wondering the same thing this morning.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jg24 Wrote:Can someone tell me who the fourth guy was during the Pica disease bit? I've never heard him before. If you're wondering, its the disease where people have cravings for inedible things like sand or bark or plaster.

I was wondering the same thing this morning.

It was a comedian, but I can't remember his name.
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast