Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools Day
Anyone planning anything? I'm tossing a few ideas around for my wife but nothing set in stone.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I put a fake parking ticket on the cars of a couple of friends at work back at the first April Fool's at my current job. Then I learned they don't like to have fun, as I was nearly fired for it. Haven't done anything for the day since.
nothing planned for this year but about 3 years ago my site supervisor, my regional field rep, and my boss up in Lansing (thats the capitol of Michigan) were all in on my 'firing' it was early in the morning that i learned the news and had begun using comapny time to look for more jobs..until someone clued me in on what day it was.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Probably fake my own death and bust out of my coffin like the Kool Aid Man.
A week or so ago, there was an ad on the air here in GR starring Producer Joe, for Liquid Ass

So, I'm thinking something with liquid ass
Wowie Groovie !
I'm telling my husband that I'm pregnant. hehehehehe.....
I'm so mean. I've even gotten my preggo friend to pee on the stick for me!
your momma Wrote:I'm telling my husband that I'm pregnant. hehehehehe.....

That is simply evil
Wowie Groovie !
never really got into April Fools. the idea of pulling some kind of prank on/around a certain day seems obvious and not worth it.

Doktor Wrote:Probably fake my own death and bust out of my coffin like the Kool Aid Man.

nones of people will be there.
I remember when KDF went from the most awesomest station in the Mid-TN area to country. It happened on April Fools Day years and years ago. I've hated the day ever since.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
your momma Wrote:I'm telling my husband that I'm pregnant. hehehehehe.....

That is awesome. I had a friend who told her boyfriend she was pregnant to cure him of the hiccups.
Jo Wrote:never really got into April Fools. the idea of pulling some kind of prank on/around a certain day seems obvious and not worth it.

Doktor Wrote:Probably fake my own death and bust out of my coffin like the Kool Aid Man.

Nones?
Doktor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:never really got into April Fools. the idea of pulling some kind of prank on/around a certain day seems obvious and not worth it.

Nones?

As opposed to "Tons".
Unacceptable.
Perhaps I will fake my death as a martyr...possibly killing hundreds. And my Blood Cult will also attend my funeral, and after I smash my way out of the coffin i will crowd surf my way on the cultists and into my waiting Batmobile escape car.
Uhhhmmmm

yeah, nevermind. I've got work to do
Wowie Groovie !
I am number one, all others are number two or lower.

*waves flag*
*Jiggy quietly backs out of thread, hoping Doktor didn't see him*
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Pretty sneaky, sis.
My plan is so elaborate that when all is said and done, people will wonder if I even did anything at all. It will mess with their heads I tell you.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I've got people thinking that I won $3000 off a scratch ticket on facebook...lame but entertaining all the same.
As I stated in the woot thread I bought the $99 iPod the other day. I think I'm going to tell my wife they gave me an option to upgrade today to an ipod touch for $250. Seeing as how i'm unemployed right now she'll def. get upset.
I told a couple friends I was pregnant... they totally flipped, til i told em I was being a shithead and tricking them Smile
*shakes head*

women...my wife got all pissed off cause I want to go to Indianapolis in a few weeks and get liquored up with my buddies and cause trouble...

Don't our wives know that with Obama in office we don't have to worry about anything...South Park taught me that :Smile

I thought about telling my wife that I was gay or something for April Fools...but she's too quick and would probably reply with:

"I figured"

she's evil
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I thought about telling my wife that I was gay or something for April Fools...but she's too quick and would probably reply with:

"I figured"

she's evil

No, she's just got you figured out.
Krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I thought about telling my wife that I was gay or something for April Fools...but she's too quick and would probably reply with:

"I figured"

she's evil

No, she's just got you figured out.

No, he just really is gay. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:No, she's just got you figured out.

Pick on Howie Day, right? He's gotten off easy so far.
I hid behind the door wearing a halloween mask as my mother in law was coming home and scared the poo out of her. I video taped it too. I'm waiting for my father in law to come home too and then I'll post the videos.
I called my ex and told her that I wanted to get back together.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I called my ex and told her that I wanted to get back together.

Oh, that was mean. :'(
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Krystal Wrote:I remember when KDF went from the most awesomest station in the Mid-TN area to country. It happened on April Fools Day years and years ago. I've hated the day ever since.

Was that 103.3?
Hell yeah, I loved that station. I got super pissed when I found out about the format change.
High school was never the same after that.
Titan ! Wrote:I called my ex and told her that I wanted to get back together.

hahahaha! you're SO mean Smile
Queenie Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:No, she's just got you figured out.

(sticking his neck out to defend Howie)

I'm gonna agree with Howie....she's evil....
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
evil may have been the wrong word....maybe she's just diabolical...
http://wjon.com/LocalNews/tabid/4262/new...fault.aspx

Here is one joke I found going on in northern mn
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I know. Actually it was closer to junior high, but that was the greates station in TN. The Buzz is crushed under the super-power that was WKDF.
After KDF went under, started listening to The Rock, and now I have XM.
My husband pretty much hates my mom as she always ALWAYS meddles in our life...
So I told him that she wanted us to drop all of our plans this weekend and come down to her house for the day and he got all riled up saying how he was going to call my mom and tell him what he thinks of her and her plans. He basically threw a fit until I said April Fools. Come to think of it, maybe I should have let him call my mom...