Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Hot Wings Thinks
I love WHWT. Maybe that's because I think comedians like Lewis Black are hilarious. Anyway, hey Hot Wings, what happened to the quote at the end of your commentary? That was one of the best parts!
it's been several weeks since he's ended with a 'quote'. I think he stated that he felt it was getting a little over done and he was having to put too much time into just the quote.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's been several weeks since he's ended with a 'quote'. I think he stated that he felt it was getting a little over done and he was having to put too much time into just the quote.

That's pretty much it. I think he said that the quote was starting to feel like a chore and he didn't want to have to force it. He said that if it comes naturally he'll throw one in, otherwise, no dice.

In general, I'm one of the fans of WHWT and definitely look forward to hearing it. It's also one of the few parts of the show that I can easily share with people.
WHWT has really grown on me.

Gotta give the man props for writing one of those EVERY SINGLE DAY.
That's ludicrous.
Yeah, Hot Wings is the man
I always end up saying hell yeah at the end of every WHWT.
Very entertaining and thought provoking.