Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Super Awesome Chill Topic of Chillnes
I'm a pretty chill person IRL. ;D

ARE YOU? Wink
If you are intending for this thread to be an open discussion about whatever comes up we've got one of those.

http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=715
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't think that is his intention. I do believe he is running the race for most threads started. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I may have him beat on most threads started. I was just unsure on the direction he was going with the thread.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My intention is talk about chillness. And to be chill in this topic.
alex Wrote:My intention is talk about chillness. And to be chill in this topic.

Ice and snow are chilly. So is Liquid Nitrogen. So is the Dark side of the moon.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
maddogjls74 Wrote:
alex Wrote:My intention is talk about chillness. And to be chill in this topic.

Ice and snow are chilly. So is Liquid Nitrogen. So is the Dark side of the moon.

You made it!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Big Grin I have to admit, I was getting Pretty pissed though. That was quite an ordeal Cry
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
maddogjls74 Wrote:Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Big Grin I have to admit, I was getting Pretty pissed though. That was quite an ordeal Cry

Next week you can try fighting your way out of a paper bag, but I'd give it a few days for you to recover from this.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
maddogjls74 Wrote:Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Big Grin I have to admit, I was getting Pretty pissed though. That was quite an ordeal Cry

Next week you can try fighting your way out of a paper bag, but I'd give it a few days for you to recover from this.
I will have to second that one!
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
I guess I deserve this :oops:
Eh, you're here, and in the end, that's what is important.
Aparantly I'm not the only one who had problems getting on the board. I just heard Freebeer and Hotwings say they were getting pretty frustrated getting signed in. Now I don't feel quite so bad Cry