Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me? Blind?
Ok, hoping for some help. Earlier this week when I was listening to some of the stuff Milton uploaded while the show was off, I could swear there was a Hot Wings tribute song to Ramen Noodles.

Now, I cannot find that segment for the life of me. Anybody remember which segment that was?
Nope. You were hallucinating. Stay off the crack potthole. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I could swear I heard this on Monday morning as I had my podcast playing on my drive to work. I can picture in my mind right where I was on the highway when I heard this.

EDIT:

Waiiiiittttt. If it was indeed Monday morning I heard it, I wonder if that might have been something Joe did over the air-- the more I think of it, I'm realizing I didn't listen to my podcast while driving to work that day.
Ok, so seriously, I went through the podcast downloads and didn't hear it. But I bet we could get him to post it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah, I'm thinking more and more it was actually something I heard over the airwaves. So, although I think this proves I'm not blind, it does leave open for debate if I have my wits about me.
You heard it but it wasn't during WHWT.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That was when the inventor of Ramen Noodles died and Hot Wings sang to the tune of "Candle in the Wind". I would google the inventor of Ramen noodles and see if you can find the date he died, and then check the archives from the show.

EDIT: Jan 6, 2007 Fox News story covering the death of Momafuku Ando, Inventor of Ramen Noodles.
Admin Wrote:You heard it but it wasn't during WHWT.

That's correct. But it was Hot Wings who did the voiceover during the "tribute" song.

wingospagettio Wrote:That was when the inventor of Ramen Noodles died and Hot Wings sang to the tune of "Candle in the Wind". I would google the inventor of Ramen noodles and see if you can find the date he died, and then check the archives from the show.

EDIT: Jan 6, 2007 Fox News story covering the death of Momafuku Ando, Inventor of Ramen Noodles.

Yeah, it's looking like I remembered wrong and didn't actually hear it on my podcast. Instead, I heard it on one of the rare times I was listening to the show live. Sadly for me, it was when Joe did Best Of on Monday, so those segments weren't uploaded as part of the podcast.