Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unemployed? Better not use any drugs!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/31/j...index.html

I personally think this is a fine idea, if you are able to afford weed, cocaine, or any other illegal drug you shouldn't need unemployment.

Just figured it was worthy of discussion.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Not sure about drug testing for unemployment, but I would have to agree about the food stamp or WIC program. I do believe it is time for tough love all around, both with our citizens and our corporations. Start being responsible for your actions.
Of course when those that are denied benefits can't eat, they'll steal food, get caught, go to jail and still be on the taxpayer dime. Effing endless cycle.
True, because employers do pay for unemployment insurance for a reason. But yea for the other programs I would be all for it, if you are gonna use drugs then you shouldn't get free handouts cause it isn't going to help you at all.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Looks like I gotta have a talk with my heroin guy.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Looks like I gotta have a talk with my heroin guy.

That explains a few things . . . ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!