Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Here we go Penguins here we go....
do i have any brothers here on this pro detroit message board willing to stand up with me and bitch slap the na sayers who made fun of me for sayin the pens notoriously played bad when the steelers were in season and trusted they would turn it on toward the end of the season?? the only ones who wont say the pens arent the best team in the league the past month ( oh yea... the last month of the season is the most important by the way!!) has some serious case of the 'homers' !! haha.. seriously tho.. its been and continues to be an awsome month of hockey!! unless ur team kicked ass all year and is just wainting for the playoffs!!
oh yea... hook me up with some karma for gosh sakes!!! i picked a fight with a mod and every day my karma goes down a point if ive been on or not!! lol
I'm not here to start fights, but you know you have my support as a Pens fan.

Another awesome game last night, and Staal finally didn't whiff on a scoring opportunity!
I was one that didn't think they would even make the playoffs. Kudos for that. The last month isn't the most important though... the playoffs are. Let me refresh your memory:

[Image: lindstrom_cup.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Thanks Rock, my mind was getting hazy.
Anytime!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
yea.. thanks for the reminder! it was in mellon arena that it got hoisted huh.. lol. looking forward to the playoffs for sure.. and i meant the most imp part of the season is the last month... obviously nothing matters but the playoffs!!
I learned an interesting fact during the Wings game yesterday. Sincew Jan 3rd, Detroit and the Blues have been the hottest teams in the league, with a .667 win percentage (before yesterday's game.) The Pens were 4th or 5th, with a win percent not too far back.
Rock Monster Wrote:I was one that didn't think they would even make the playoffs. Kudos for that. The last month isn't the most important though... the playoffs are. Let me refresh your memory:

[Image: lindstrom_cup.jpg]

I'm quoting this because it damned well deserves to be quoted. GO WINGS!
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
since january im sure.. pens lost like 15 straight at one point late jan and early feb!!
Well, the Pens are actively trying to give up their playoff spot. 1 point in two games isn't going to cut it when they were only 3 points from being out.
well they locked it up.. looks like devils in round one. who are the wings matched up with?
:clap:
Congrats to the Pens and getting the #4 seed in the East.
Thanks for the sportsmanship, Rock! Good luck Thursday. We'll have a tough series against Philly and their dirty fans.
I am ecstatic that the wings got the Blue Jackets and not the Ducks. Not so happy to find out that there have been like 11 #2 seeds losing in the first round in the last 12 years though. (my not be exact, but heard something like that during the Wings game this weekend.)