Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Brute
mybrute.com

It takes literally seconds to create a fighter. If you create a fighter post your name here and we can settle scores and take names.

Go to the arena and type in JiggyJiggy to find me.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Signed up.. you kicked my ass in a fight. Only won 1 of the 5 I had today.

Apparently you can recruit pupils. here's my page:
(I don't know how it works)
http://rock-monster.mybrute.com

Is everything completely random? How do you get weapons and such?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I have no idea. I signed up for it this morning and haven't really messed around with it yet.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
The first to get to level 10 has to start a FBHW clan that we can all join
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I almost to level 3 but can't fight again till tomorrow.
I joined... TheTitan

also, once one of us gets to level 10 we need to start a clan

and, do we have any control over the fighter during the fight ? It just seems to me like it's all automatic ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I joined... TheTitan

also, once one of us gets to level 10 we need to start a clan

and, do we have any control over the fighter during the fight ? It just seems to me like it's all automatic ?

You're on top of things today, aren't you?

Rock Monster Wrote:Is everything completely random? How do you get weapons and such?

Jiggy Wrote:I have no idea. I signed up for it this morning and haven't really messed around with it yet.

Rock Monster Wrote:The first to get to level 10 has to start a FBHW clan that we can all join
You don't think I actually read your posts do you ?
Wowie Groovie !
Nope, I actually figured you had a hard time reading anything without pictures.
http://zdunklee.mybrute.com
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
http://plumpenut.mybrute.com
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
What traits do your brutes have? Mine is hella agile 2 strength, 10 agility, 2 speed.
Mine has 71 health, 7 strength, 10 agility, and 3 speed. All that's great, but I have no waepons, so I keep getting my ass kicked.
Wow, I made it to level 3 and got a weapon called Bumps that does 25-35 damage per hit...holy eff.
I had to fight a dude this morning that had a pretty cool weapon.... a bear. That's right, a GD bear. How do you think that played out for me?
I'd guess not very well. With bumps I can kill most anyone right now in 3 hits.
Rock Monster Wrote:I had to fight a dude this morning that had a pretty cool weapon.... a bear. That's right, a GD bear. How do you think that played out for me?

You got raped by said bear?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I had to fight a dude this morning that had a pretty cool weapon.... a bear. That's right, a GD bear. How do you think that played out for me?

You got raped by said bear?

... while his brute master laughed at me.
Yea, you lost to plumpenut.....how sad...but hey you did give him his only win, if that helps your feelings.
Soooo.... How do we fight each other ? I've got a level 3 dude but smacking down with strangers isn't as much fun as it could be with you guys.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Soooo.... How do we fight each other ? I've got a level 3 dude but smacking down with strangers isn't as much fun as it could be with you guys.

Go into the arena and search for one of they guys here.
On another note is everything automatic with this game? Even going up in strength and speed? I notice it seems like everyone else has lots of one attribute but it seems like my dude has nothing.
Jiggy Wrote:On another note is everything automatic with this game? Even going up in strength and speed? I notice it seems like everyone else has lots of one attribute but it seems like my dude has nothing.

I think attributes, weapons, and skillz are all random

It is pretty fun though
Wowie Groovie !
Except you can only fight 3 times a day. That's effed.
Krystal Wrote:Except you can only fight 3 times a day. That's effed.

Yeah no kidding. It needs to be at least 10.
Jiggy Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Soooo.... How do we fight each other ? I've got a level 3 dude but smacking down with strangers isn't as much fun as it could be with you guys.

Go into the arena and search for one of they guys here.

I highly recommend finding me to fight. My guy really sucks is terrible.
Also, anyone know how to sign up as someones pupil ?
Wowie Groovie !
Especially since all you don't really do anything but pick the people you fight with. I'm not tired, so why should My Brute be?
Titan ! Wrote:Also, anyone know how to sign up as someones pupil ?

If you were going to sign up as my pupil, you would go here: http://rock-monster.mybrute.com and create a new brute.
Claypos is my name

BRING IT
Mark the Valet Wrote:Claypos is my name

BRING IT

It's already been broughten
Wowie Groovie !
I've fought 3 people since I got that club and not a single one has even been close, most are over after 2 hits...I am the man!

Edit: Holy Eff, I just ran into a guy with the bear....that is way unfair....wow...
My guy has a cool spear but sometimes he doesn't use it. One chick was beating the shit out of him with her weapon and he kept trying to bitch slap her.

Stupid eff!!
Jiggy, just hope you don't run into that bear...it not only takes 25+ points when it attacks, but also when you attack the other guy...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://livingfred.mybrute.com">http://livingfred.mybrute.com</a><!-- m -->
Just to set the record straight.... my brute is Rock Monster.... not rockmonster. Rock Monster = me = suck. rockmonster = impersonator = not bad.
rockmonster Wrote:Just to set the record straight.... my brute is Rock Monster.... not rockmonster. Rock Monster = me = suck. rockmonster = impersonator = not bad.

Not trying to pick nits here but I thought your brute was Rock-Monster does the hyphen matter ?
Wowie Groovie !
I think the hyphen = a space. Don't worry titan, you've been beating on the right one.
rockmonster Wrote:I think the hyphen = a space. Don't worry titan, you've been beating on the right one.

Well that's good, I'd hate to think I'm wasting my time on some other schmoe
Wowie Groovie !
RM check out our fight from this morning it was really close. you guy was jumping around like that dude from Sin City
Wowie Groovie !