Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Host ?
Hey Biff, other than the way it looks (big plus by the way) what's the difference between the new forum and proboards ?

Care to share why we switched ?
Wowie Groovie !
This allows us a lot more freedom to do what we want. We can grow and adjust the board as necessary. There are a ton of features such as "ignore" and the ability to report posts (etc.) which will make this better than proboards.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Love the new forum Biff, and the rest of you who did all this work. It has lots of fun new toys to play with!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
We also have much more control over how to customize this place.
zdunklee Wrote:Love the new forum Biff, and the rest of you who did all this work. It has lots of fun new toys to play with!

Send your thanks to Opus. He's been doing all the work behind the scenes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well then thank you Opus you did an awesome job here. The only suggestion I have is a quick reply box, although I am sure you guys already knew that one.
I'm very much glad that the new board looks a bit more professional than the last. No more will people be peering over my shoulder to read FREE BEER & HOT WINGS in a giant red sign, and no more will there be women in bikinis at the top of the page either.
That's what she said.
zdunklee Wrote:Well then thank you Opus you did an awesome job here. The only suggestion I have is a quick reply box, although I am sure you guys already knew that one.

Ask, and you might receive... no guarantees though.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Dude, holy eff that was fast work. If it were still possible to give you a +1 I would for sure.

Edit: Also minor thing but it was nice in the old forum to have the links pop out into a new webpage instead of making you leave the forum, obviously there are more important things you guys are working on I am sure, but just a minor suggestion.
What's up bitches!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
How do I change my username back to just Jiggy? Am I just stupid and don't see it?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
jiggyjiggyhoss Wrote:How do I change my username back to just Jiggy? Am I just stupid and don't see it?

Unfortunately there is already a registered user here with the name "Jiggy". I can change it to something else if you prefer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Is it possible to add a "delete" button for those regrettable posts that pop up from time to time ? How about an edit or modify ?

Well.... ok, I see the edit button for THIS post, but not the one previous ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan it only lets you edit for a certain amount of time, then you just have to make a new post. But a delete button would be cool.
SO SHINY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Ok, I'm gonna go poke some of the new stuff now.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
my only complaint...major anyway, is that this new forum is missing a 'Fistor'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"