Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your old name and new name here!
I noticed there are a lot of people that were using different names on proboards, so if your current name is different from what it was post it here. So far I know:

Old Name = New Name (name they had at one point on proboards)
Jiggy = Daniel
Doktor Alex = Alex
Imray_pinasheep = professorpinasheep
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
potthole = potthole Big Grin
I'm trying to get admin to change it to Dan or Daniel so we don't have any confusion with the other Jiggy if he becomes active again. I didn't even know there was one.

Daniel is my middle name.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Daniel Wrote:I'm trying to get admin to change it to Dan or Daniel so we don't have any confusion with the other Jiggy if he becomes active again. I didn't even know there was one.

I think I've gotten that changed for you.
Jiggy, you stop that name changing you have going on right now!
potthole Wrote:
Daniel Wrote:I'm trying to get admin to change it to Dan or Daniel so we don't have any confusion with the other Jiggy if he becomes active again. I didn't even know there was one.

I think I've gotten that changed for you.

Thanks brother. I owe you an exalt.

Wait....?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Heh, we're looking into karma. Not much luck thus far. To add it we'd need to put new code in for it, and so far we haven't found good stable one to use.
Yea, that is the biggest issue with phpBB, but hey it is way better than proboards already.
Opus says he's found a beta version of some code that looks good, but the developer quit working on it awhile back.

EDIT:

Nevermind the edit I added...
No, if you want a name change contact me. Not anyone else. If we start changing names right now we might throw a wrench in the system while we're still transferring everyone over.

If you don't like your current name then give me a week or so to get the jixt of everything going on.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Rock Monster is now rockmonster. If you couldn't figure that one out, it's probably time to stop chewing on your fist, and start taking some classes.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch is now howiefeltersnatch. If I do a good enough job Biff may capitalize it for me...so I got that goin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Psh, all the cool people have their name in all lowercase.
potthole Wrote:Psh, all the cool people have their name in all lowercase.

My name has always been in lower case, guess that makes me awesome!
0rz0ski = 0rz0ski. And I was pleased to see that my zereos remained zeros and did not changes into Os.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
linzi = your momma
i'll keep the name the way it is... i did keep the avatar the same so maybe someone will remember me.
Same name, same biz.
Ashleykme is now Ashleyme lost my last initial, and the me is Maine
Ashleyme Wrote:Ashleykme is now Ashleyme lost my last initial, and the me is Maine
Why didn't you just use the account you had? It has 174 posts on it already.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
Ashleyme Wrote:Ashleykme is now Ashleyme lost my last initial, and the me is Maine
Why didn't you just use the account you had? It has 174 posts on it already.

Did you change your name to Opus from something else? Cause I don't remember you at the old board.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Opus was Opus on the old board. He had the avatar of a short bus.