Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Biff and posse!
This new crib is really cool.

I'm sure most really appreciate the effort and time you guys put into making this possible so we can have a more enjoyable experience. It will be nice not being under proboard's thumbs and being able to have a little more breathing room. If we had karma I would give each of you a +1!

BTW, I see Opus is Admin now too. Not sure what he did but I'm assuming he had a heavy hand in this as well so thank you to you too.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Opus is the straw that stirs the drink and it is because of his knowledge of tech stuff that this move has been as smooth as it has.

The board is probably going to have a few kinks to work out so I appreciate everyone's patience.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm digging the new home. Thanks mods. I'm sure we'll all be as patient as Zane.
Just noticed that the threads now indicate whether or not you've posted in that thread... awesome! That's one function I was missing in the last forum.
Thank you to all involved. It will take a little getting used to, but so far, I like it.

Is there a thread for suggestions for the new forums? (spellcheck for new posts)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
rockmonster Wrote:Thank you to all involved. It will take a little getting used to, but so far, I like it.

Is there a thread for suggestions for the new forums? (spellcheck for new posts)

Just get Firefox, man. Spellcheck is integrated into it.
markthevalet Wrote:
rockmonster Wrote:Thank you to all involved. It will take a little getting used to, but so far, I like it.

Just get Firefox, man. Spellcheck is integrated into it.

Can't really do that at work.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Ah, touche.