Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doe Kurt Busch Live There?
How long as that dude been an intern? He's been one since I remember even starting listening and that has been since July of 2007.

Dude, move on with your life!
My wife and I talk about that every time IKB is mentioned. I wish he'd just pee on a bagel already.
It's not like they are going to stop making fun you after you leave Kurt. I'm sure they'll keep up with your booming eBay business.
I love IKB. I wish he could be an intern forever. He's the best!

"Come on black ladies, BUY MY SHIRTS!!"
residentialevil Wrote:It's not like they are going to stop making fun you after you leave Kurt. I'm sure they'll keep up with your booming eBay business.

He quit that.
He just has to sell a couple more Guitar Hero, wooden guitar holder's and he's the one that will be laughing at us all!
once a e-bayer your always a e-bayer..
I emailed back and forth with him a few times about a guitar stand for my rockband...the j-hole never sent me an invoice for it on paypal.

I really do enjoy him

'I like drinking'
'I like fighting'

"Book, Bears, Boys"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
10 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers says once he quits his intern gig, WGRD offers him some position... otherwise FBHW are probably just gonna ride that wave out. Hey... free labor and minger to make fun of... That's a killer combo!