Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 4/6/09
[Image: r2420629709.jpg]
"F" you Anne Geddes.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I don't like my baby boiled....it's too stringy...I prefered grilled
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
*cough cough*... did all you guys eat the red pill too?
Further proof that we will all be killed by mass genocide by the next generation.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Oversized test tubes?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:"F" you Anne Geddes.

Winner ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Octomom decides to invite the media in to wash her children for her.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:Octomom decides to invite the media in to wash her children for her.

after she ate one
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Does anyone else think the dark-haired one has a little bit of a Zoolander look going on?
burnking Wrote:Does anyone else think the dark-haired one has a little bit of a Zoolander look going on?

That's his baby blue steel look
Wowie Groovie !
The one on the left looks like it's pinchin' one out.