Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website
Okay, so the new board is up, but what about getting a new website up and running someday. That would be pretty sweet. I know the word has been out about it, but the site the way it is is pretty barren and kind of bland. You need to update guys, do it, DO IT!!!!
They've mentioned many times on the show in recent months that a new website is on the way. In fact, there's a topic about it already with a preview of the new site. Just be patient. It should be up and running sometime soon within the next few months.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Please do know that us here at the board have no official connection to the show. Us upgrading this place has no ties to any upgrades or lack thereof to the official FBHW show website.
potthole Wrote:Please do know that us here at the board have no official connection to the show. Us upgrading this place has no ties to any upgrades or lack thereof to the official FBHW show website.
Oh he's just being modest.

I'll let the guys know in a sec, I'm here in the office with them!
I have been hearing about a new website for like 2 years or more, I'll believe it when I see it. I have faith in them bit they do move very slowly on these things.
If you click on "Bios" on the Free beer and hot wings front page it brings you to what i think might be the new site. It seems to be just the frame work and no actual material on it but it still looks cool.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/index_2009new.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/index_2009new.asp</a><!-- m -->
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!