Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling Discussion
I was listening to my podcast today and I totally dug the wrestling discussion. I'm a massive wrestling fan and I took no exception to the guys ripping into it. I know that wrestling is a magnet for bashing. Like the guys have said so many times in the past, they make fun of everything. Then some idiot e-mailed with poor grammar and spelling to tell them to stop. Garbage like that angers me. No one should take anything they like too seriously. It's hypocritical to laugh when they bash something you hate but to then get all defensive when the same bashing is unleashed on something you love.

I chuckle to myself all the time when they talk about NASCAR. I know, that's ironic since wrestling fans and NASCAR fans have a lot of the same stereotypes attahed to them. They take NASCAR seriously on the show and seem to really dig it. Personally, I think that's the most boring, ridiculous thing ever. But I just laugh it off and move on.

The wrestling discussion today was fun because at least they were talking about a topic I had knowledge on. Sure, they insulted it and got most of their facts wrong but so what? I just wish everyone would learn to stop being such thin-skinned nancies. Everyone in the world isn't going to like and hate everything that you like and hate. Suck it up and just enjoy the show. Or, if you're too much of a puss to listen to them mocking something you like then change the effing channel for a few minutes.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown