Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Of; 4/10/09-4/13/09 Attn: Milton!
Can we start making requests now?

Here are mine; Yo Gabba Gabba food order, horn honk challenge, pay with pennies challenge, make out with a carney challenge. Old games, first shows with Zane, free beers losses in sportier than thou. Post up people, let's have another good best of!
Joe Sprint (with the cookies taped to his head) to beat the 80 year old man.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
There was a day that all four of them and Kurt Busch wrote letters to themselves to a younger age. It stemmed from a song by Brad Paisley named "Letter to Me" I think. I think it was about a year or so ago. That was cool.
There was a segment where zane was talking about a painful crap that he took at 2am. It was either in a CWTTA or the first segment of the day. Sorry..I know I have it because I first heard it on my computer, but I can't find it for the life of me.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Gotta get the first time the Plungerhand story was told!
I'd like to hear the mattress Joe stunt.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
YES MATTRESS JOE!

wait...i don't get podcasts, why am i voting?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Your vote still counts.
Halloween edition of Name That Tune (Kurt Busch and Bwaa Bwaa)

Zane's brown sweater

Uncanny impressions - Joe doing Pee Wee Herman
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Brown sweater was one he uploaded once before, I believe the first or second time he ever got to do this.
Potthole is correct. I have it on my computer from January.
jg24 Wrote:There was a day that all four of them and Kurt Busch wrote letters to themselves to a younger age. It stemmed from a song by Brad Paisley named "Letter to Me" I think. I think it was about a year or so ago. That was cool.

Ironic, its on today!
May I suggest that we stop suggesting stuff that happened within the last year? If it was really good it'll probably pop up as a flashback anyway. The letter to themselves segment is a great example.

I'm going to keep requestion old skool Dumber Than Zane segments that led to infamous drops. Also, any funny Name That Tones since we didn't get a new dose of last week. For me, games usually lead to the funniest bits.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
You have a point. Most of the stuff I requested I never got to hear though. I started listening last June but I could never hear the whole show due to my old work schedule. I didn't get the podcast until November. I heard of the joe stunts through conversation and friends but, I never got to listen. Thus, all the joe stunts I requested.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/FBHWOfficial" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/FBHWOfficial</a><!-- m -->

Now you can listen to and watch a lot of those Joe stunts.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
shawnp Wrote:
jg24 Wrote:There was a day that all four of them and Kurt Busch wrote letters to themselves to a younger age. It stemmed from a song by Brad Paisley named "Letter to Me" I think. I think it was about a year or so ago. That was cool.

Ironic, its on today!

What are the freaking odds of that! Or do you think they saw this and thought it was a good idea?
Never know....maybe.
I really would like to hear Plumpy Nut again
I've never gotten to hear the thing with Joe and the monkey from however the hell long ago that is. That would be a nice treat, I think.
I really hope Milton sees this.
Hasn't logged in since March 29, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been viewing the thread without logging in.
Play the segment when people voted for FB HW EZ or PJ and Joe screwed Zane out of being president, resulting in Zane punching himself in the balls.
He's pouting, he's pouting...
I'd like to hear some of the bits that are now played in the intros to the show. What is that radio show that referred to them as warm beer and rotten chicken wings? I'm sure they ripped on those guys for a while.
Milton has posted segments for the podcast, nice work Milton!!
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Milton! You're the best Intern ever! +1,000,000
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
NNT best of, woohoo, thank you milton, you rock!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
God dammit!! No yo gabba gabba!!!!
^somebody spoke a little too soon.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
The very first segments are from when Joe just started. THAT IS AWESOME. See, now that's what I'm talking about. It's nice to get segments from a few years ago. Milton owns.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:The very first segments are from when Joe just started. THAT IS AWESOME. See, now that's what I'm talking about. It's nice to get segments from a few years ago. Milton owns.

I listened to the Joe's First Days segment and when he laughs in it, it totally reminds me of the Joe and Ben show laughter. awesome - stoner laugh joe!

thanks, milton!
Milton, if you see this before Monday, then great work on today's podcast!
A couple favorites that I would like to hear again:

The segment in which they were taking calls about slutty girls' names and Zane said "Thanks, dude!" when one of them hung up, which in turn caused Hot Wings to die in uncontrollable laughter.

The NTT where Zane made the list and Joe and Zane got into a huge fight about how many points Joe had gotten, and Zane calls his mom a whore.

I believe they played both of these clips for their Cliptastic Cliptacular last year, but I would love to hear the segments all the way through again. I think they are both from 2007.

Thank you Milton and keep up the good job!
lucygr Wrote:The segment in which they were taking calls about slutty girls' names and Zane said "Thanks, dude!" when one of them hung up, which in turn caused Hot Wings to die in uncontrollable laughter.
This kills me everytime!
Are the guys off on Monday?
realmilton Wrote:Are the guys off on Monday?

I thought they were, judging by the title of the thread, but if they are not then these are some suggestions for the next time they are off.
Plumpy Nut?
The show is back on tomorrow, but I'll keep the suggestions.

And I've been having a hard time finding the plumpy nut origin. I'll try to have it next time.
Thanks, don't mean to sound annoying, just figured I got lost in the shuffle. Thanks a bunch for the stuff you post, it's great hearing the old stuff.
Who cut the cheese!
Oh god I totally forgot about Uncle Pullfinger and Who Cut the Cheese.

Greatest song ever.
tinkleheimer Wrote:Who cut the cheese!

You do realize you're like two weeks late, right?