Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Bumper Sticker
I voted for Obama and I like the guy so far but this bumper sticker is pretty darn good and I had to share it:
(Sorry if this has been posted before but I don't know how to search for images)
[Image: 15zjn0p.jpg]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
[Image: 281372274v50_350x350_Front.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
They forgot about the Somoli pirates.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I saw one that made me shake my head...

MY VICE PRESIDENT IS HOTTER THAN YOURS
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
[Image: 2004012091_Display-25.gif]

I had this one for a few years. I never put it on anything though because I don't have any kids.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I voted for Obama and I like the guy so far but this bumper sticker is pretty darn good and I had to share it:
(Sorry if this has been posted before but I don't know how to search for images)

Forget the message. The most ridiculous thing about that bumper sticker is the size. It looks so damned silly.

Someone needs to learn to be "cute" in a smaller font.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I voted for Obama and I like the guy so far but this bumper sticker is pretty darn good and I had to share it:

Forget the message. The most ridiculous thing about that bumper sticker is the size. It looks so damned silly.

Someone needs to learn to be "cute" in a smaller font.

A new market "bumper posters"
I just canNOT believe that is on a vehicle in Florida...... :crazy:
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.