Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOWIE HOWIE HOWIE!!!!
Oh my god Kyle!!!
Did you see what I saw?!?!?!
Gambit IS in the new x-men movie!!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin
Too bad that it's gonna suck.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I think I saw the preview for this one - how come Aragorn has fork-hands and bad hair!?
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
boizalynne Wrote:Oh my god Kyle!!!

Big Grin

We already knew this....

Mark the Valet Wrote:The fact that they're trying to cram Gambit into the Wolverine movie pisses me off.

... from the following thread:
http://fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2682
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Gambit has no reason for being in this movie other than apeasing fanboy dicks. While I enjoy Gambit, I don't agree with him being tossed into a movie just to be in a movie.

I will boycott this movie as I did Spiderman 1
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Oh my god Kyle!!!

Big Grin

We already knew this....

Mark the Valet Wrote:The fact that they're trying to cram Gambit into the Wolverine movie pisses me off.

... from the following thread:
http://fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2682
I just learned information while watching a trailer for the movie, and it litterally made me gasp in excitement. The fact of the matter is that for years I have been telling Howie that I wanted to see Gambit in one of the x-men movies, and everytime I have been disappointed by the fact that he was sadly left out (he is my favorite x-man). In fact, for the last movie he went to see it in the theater before I got a chance and lied to me by telling me that he was in the movie, when in fact he wasn't...
So really this is kind of an inside joke that I decided to bring to a public forum... Wink
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Gambit has no reason for being in this movie other than apeasing fanboy dicks. While I enjoy Gambit, I don't agree with him being tossed into a movie just to be in a movie.

I will boycott this movie as I did Spiderman 1
LOL maybe he has no reason to be in this movie (which I happen to agree with)
The fact of the matter is that he IS in this movie...
boizalynne Wrote:In fact, for the last movie he went to see it in the theater before I got a chance and lied to me by telling me that he was in the movie, when in fact he wasn't...

So we all agree then... howie is a dick!

Wednesday is officially pick on Howie day!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Gambit has no reason for being in this movie other than apeasing fanboy dicks.

How do we know this? When will the story of his origin end? It could very well be that the movie ends years after he has joined the x-men. I will reserve judgement until after I see it.
Rock Monster Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:In fact, for the last movie he went to see it in the theater before I got a chance and lied to me by telling me that he was in the movie, when in fact he wasn't...

So we all agree then... howie is a dick!
agreed
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Gambit has no reason for being in this movie other than apeasing fanboy dicks.

How do we know this? When will the story of his origin end? It could very well be that the movie ends years after he has joined the x-men. I will reserve judgement until after I see it.

I hate posting back to back with myself....

In the movie, Gambit is being recruited as Logan(Wolverine) and Scott (cyclops) are to be part of the Weapon X projects. This is false
[Image: gambit.jpg]

*Swoooon*

- boizalynne
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:

I hate posting back to back with myself....

In the movie, Gambit is being recruited as Logan(Wolverine) and Scott (cyclops) are to be part of the Weapon X projects. This is false
Eh... when does Hollywood EVER get it right... it is all about making a story, and the nerds like you are the ones who end up pissed off....
I'm with RM, I will reserve judgement until I see the movie...

BTW, the dude that they got to play Gambit is sexy as hell... holy god I can't wait to see the movie...
BWN 7 Wrote:[Image: gambit.jpg]

*Swoooon*

- boizalynne

boizalynne Wrote:the dude that they got to play Gambit is sexy as hell... holy god I can't wait to see the movie...

*yell*

Cleanup at the boiza residence...GET THE SPONGE!
I never cared for Gambit but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that my first exposure to him with the so bad that it's good 90's cartoon. That accent was just Bee Arr Utaul.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I never cared for Gambit but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that my first exposure to him with the so bad that it's good 90's cartoon. That accent was just Bee Arr Utaul.

So what kind of things do you actually like mayor? I'm not sure I've ever read a post of yours about something you like or are excited about?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I feel this thread needs a revival, to remind everyone that Howie is a dick, and all Wednesdays are to be spent picking on him.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Steev really does think you want to stalk him. Congrats, creeper.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Howie, if I were you, I'd apologize, but the odds are that any apologies that you would make would just cement your creeper status, so you'd better think of something quick.