Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonnaroo! Who's going?
This topic might seem a bit premature but Bonnaroo is a mere 2 months away! Anyone else plan on going?
Educate us Northerners. What's a Bonnaroo?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Educate us Northerners. What's a Bonnaroo?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bonnaroo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bonnaroo</a><!-- m -->
Probably not. The traffic alone would make me contemplate homicide/suicide. Who's playing this year?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Bonnaroo is when little bands like Metallica, Tool, The Police, Radiohead, Pearl Jam, and many, many more set up practically in my back yard and put on a concert Big Grin
This year features: Nine Inch Nails, Beastie Boys, Bruce Springsteen, and my favorite, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bonnaroo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bonnaroo.com</a><!-- m -->
I've been thinking about going this year.

I went in 06 and 07 and it was a GREAT time.
Krys, traffic is really not that bad.
Last year I worked at Chick Fil-A in Murfreesboro. Where a lot of hippies liked to stop and eat AFTER the show. They hadn't showered in days. Ick. I would contemplate it, depending on who's going to be there. Let me see if it's posted.

Okay, Nine Inch Nails, Beastie Boys, Springsteen, and some super awesome chick rock there.

Changed my mind. I'm going. But I'm getting a hotel (I don't care how close I actually live to it). And lots of sunscreen.

Edit: Snoop Dogg, Public Enemy, and Jimmy Fallon also. I feel my money draining away and I have already made intricate summer plans. Eff.
Aw, don't get a hotel!
Camping is part of the experience.
I like to bathe. In a bathtub. With a shower and soap. Scent au naturale does nothing for me and musk is not a turn on. I'd rather drive from M'boro to Manchester each day just to know I have a bed and bath waiting for me, that know that I smell like dog ass. Plus, I like the idea of having an actual toilet, atleast part of the time. You camp out and have fun doing that.
So, basically, a bunch of bands set up a concert in the middle of a field, and people just camp out for days and stick their heads out of their tent whenever they want a show?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That sounds about right. It's Hillbilly Woodstock.
Not exactly:
[Image: 170549527_82ace0ad93.jpg?v=0]
Well, it looks like I'm going. And taking a friend of mine who got sun-poisoning the last time she went to Bonnaroo. And I'm paying. It's to make up for all of the times we went out and she used the words "Don't worry about it, I make more money than you." Now it's reversed. We were always concert buddies, but haven't gone to any in a long, long time...

*anything to make me feel better.
[Image: roo.jpg]
Where's the hotel??? I'd seriously rather drive back and forth from M'boro than camp.
I'd love to go to Bonnaroo at least once in my life. I couldn't go last year when Metallica played and I was so pissed, haha. I hadn't even bothered with thinking of going this year, but Beastie Boys, Nine Inch Nails, and Snoop Dogg is very tempting.
"Nothing good can come from staying with normal people." - Harry McDougal, Outlaw Star
I tried camping the year before last. Thursday wasn't bad but people were shooting fireworks all night Friday. About 4am, I hitched a ride with my friend's gf and slept in my own bed...and took a shower! It's nice to have a base camp though. Good place to find shade during the day and recharge.
I got out of it! And am pleased because a) I really didn't want to pay for it (though would have, if necessary) and b) being around the massive amount of people attending will seriously give me a rash.
I'd go, but I can only afford one trip to Tennessee this year.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Here is one of the NIN vids I recorded. Watch the HD version!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCHXdU5OniE[/youtube]