Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Board Features and How to Use Them.
You can now embed youtube videos on your posts.

To do so, use the following code:

Code:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDID[/youtube]

The VIDID will look something like: qe25gyHeLDA

So for example, using the above VIDID, the code would be:

Code:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe25gyHeLDA[/youtube]

Thus resulting in the following:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe25gyHeLDA[/youtube]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Sweetness X 10!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
hahaha
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
that's not whack
-Good evening, Scotty
Spell Check has now been added to the board.

Simply type out your post, hit the spell check button, and a popup window will analyze your post, suggest replacement words where necessary (if possible) or just highlight the word and make you change it.

For those of you who will use this function, please note that the dictionary I have is only 190,000 words long.

If you type something in and it tells you it is incorrect and you know it to be correct, press the learn button so that it will be added to the dictionary.

On the same token, this will not be a perfect spell check. I know for a fact that for a while, it will probably miss some words.

And a special thanks to Philly Mike for pointing me in the right direction.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Excellent! Digging the new additions. I'm assuming those have a lot to do with the reason the site was down all morning?
Thanks Opus....i'm mailing you a kiss
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm mailing you something too
Wowie Groovie !
The search index was successfully completed this evening.

The search function should be much better than it was before.
I something needs to be brought to the moderator's attention then click the triangle with the exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of the post.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:I something needs to be brought to the moderator's attention then click the triangle with the exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of the post.

So you mean we can be Jr. Deputies!!! :mrgreen:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:So you mean we can be Jr. Deputies!!! :mrgreen:

not thats me, you're my chimp sidekick
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Quick question. when I logged on this morning, my profile, and older posts I have made only show my username and not my screen name. How do I get my old screen name back? Thanx for the help.
fmcrowl Wrote:Quick question. when I logged on this morning, my profile, and older posts I have made only show my username and not my screen name. How do I get my old screen name back? Thanx for the help.

PM Biff (admin) and ask for it.

Also, you may want to read this thread first:
http://fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2905&start=0
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Opus uploaded a new Skin to the forums. Thanks Opus!

However, if you'd like to change it back to the way that it was, go to:

1) User Control Panel
2) Board Preferences
3) My Board Style
4) proFormell
5) Submit
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Good stuff, thanks for all the updates
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Howie must love the new pink color scheme :roll:
Wowie Groovie !
problem with the new setup... spoiler tags don't work... kinda ruins my sig Tongue

other than that. nice work with the icons and all I like.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Biff Wrote:I something needs to be brought to the moderator's attention then click the triangle with the exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of the post.
Reported....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Philly Mike Wrote:problem with the new setup... spoiler tags don't work... kinda ruins my sig Tongue

other than that. nice work with the icons and all I like.

Also the little warning box is unable to be seen, you can see the number but not the red box anymore. The Quote and Report buttons could also be a different color if possible, they kind of blend in to the page being white. I do like the new setup tho.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Most of the site seems to be non-Mac compatible:

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/coffee_time/template/prime_bbcode_spoiler.html does not exist or is empty
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Most of the site seems to be non-Mac compatible:

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/coffee_time/template/prime_bbcode_spoiler.html does not exist or is empty
I was working on something that caused that.

It should be resolved now.
nice! fixed.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
[Image: applause_l.jpg]
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus