Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pompadour and Big Lips
Free Beer and Hot Wings did some PA work at Opening Day for the West Michigan Whitecaps. Well, actually, I think it was only Burnking who did-- I didn't hear Mayor of Awesometown speak at all.

Anyway, I've always got my camera handy at baseball games, so I managed to get a couple shots of them up in the PA booth...

[Image: 3428216194_2e2d4da1b1.jpg]

[Image: 3427403569_6a02c30b0f.jpg]

Titan posted earlier that Goldenthroat Len O'Kelly would be throwing out a first pitch before the game, but it's my sad duty to report I missed it. Traffic getting into the stadium was a mess, and it took too long to get a parking spot.
And in case anybody wants to see some photos from the rest of the game, here they are:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/potthole/sets/72157616568271858/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/potthole/s ... 568271858/</a><!-- m -->
Very nice potthole.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Looks like they were way up high in the playpen
Wowie Groovie !
That guy with them in the first picture looks like a younger version of Zane (even though he's probably older.)
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:That guy with them in the first picture looks like a younger version of Zane (even though he's probably older.)
Only the hair (from before Zane started dying his).
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
mayorofawesometown Wrote:That guy with them in the first picture looks like a younger version of Zane (even though he's probably older.)

That's the guy who usually does PA for the team. I'm drawing a complete blank as to his name at the moment, but he does a great job.
What's with the leather jackets? Is this 1956?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:What's with the leather jackets? Is this 1956?
I think you're thinking of bomber jackets. Regular leather jackets would be 1986.
Ah crap...

Judging from the tone of voice I heard from Monday's podcast, these photos have given me a push in the direction of "creepy fan with a camera." Apparently they didn't notice the baseball photos I put a link to, which was the reason I had my camera with me in the first place.
potthole Wrote:Ah crap...

Judging from the tone of voice I heard from Monday's podcast, these photos have given me a push in the direction of "creepy fan with a camera." Apparently they didn't notice the baseball photos I put a link to, which was the reason I had my camera with me in the first place.

Potthole's taking over Titan's role!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Not until I start taking photos of nude chicks.
I dunno, creepy fan with a camera seems worse than perv who takes pictures of nude chicks to me. :lol:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."