Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 4/10/09
Due to the site being down all morning, I'm not going to bother posting a photo to be captioned today unless you all want to have one to caption over the weekend. Post and let me know.
take a long weekend...you deserve it!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
yeah take the weekend off

In fact...

Everyone take the weekend off. No one has to work this weekend.
Wowie Groovie !
Well, 2 people actually posting equals 2 thousand members that feel that way, so I'm convinced.
burnking Wrote:Well, 2 people actually posting equals 2 thousand members that feel that way, so I'm convinced.

correction, 2 people posting = 2 thousand emails, 2 thousand emails = 2 million people. therefore 2 posts = 2 million people. so you have a lot of support there
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Well, 2 people actually posting equals 2 thousand members that feel that way, so I'm convinced.

correction, 2 people posting = 2 thousand emails, 2 thousand emails = 2 million people. therefore 2 posts = 2 million people. so you have a lot of support there
I was WAY off. Thanks for clearing that up.
burnking Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

no problem, see the trick is you have to be able to put yourself in the mind set of a program manager for a radio station.
Philly Mike Wrote:
burnking Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

no problem, see the trick is you have to be able to put yourself in the mind set of a program manager for a radio station.
That's what I was going for but I got lost with the number of zeros. Apparently Zane's math skills had some influence.
burnking Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
burnking Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

That's what I was going for but I got lost with the number of zeros. Apparently Zane's math skills had some influence.

well you see that's why zane never realized his dream of owning a radio station, he couldn't get the math basics of of even being a program director down.