Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Everyone OK?!
I don't see any posts from our friends in Tenn........I'm a worry wart of a mother and need to know that you all are ok!!!!!! :? :eh: :o :!:
Plungee and I are fine. I'm a little worried about Krys though. Murfreesboro got hit rather had. I do know where she lives and I didn't see that part of town as getting damaged, but most all of M'boro has power outages. I'm sure cable/internet is down too.

Thanks for asking Lisa!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Typical, I leave and tornados happen.
Coincidence?
I live in the Blackman community, the tornado touched down less than a mile from my house. There is no damage at all to my house, but one neighborhood down wasn't so lucky. It looks like a bomb has gone off near Medical Center Blvd.
Glad to hear you all are ok! Hope Krys is well too!
I was about 5 minutes from the tornado. Boaz is right, it looks like a bomb went off over in that area. You can drive down 1-24 and pretty much see where the tornado crossed over the interstate. Crazy thing is the traffic cam caught the whole thing.
Well, I was here at work, and the tornadoes didn't make it to my building, so my apartment is still intact.

And Mark, yes, god is punishing us for you not being here.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
boaz Wrote:I live in the Blackman community, the tornado touched down less than a mile from my house. There is no damage at all to my house, but one neighborhood down wasn't so lucky. It looks like a bomb has gone off near Medical Center Blvd.

I drove through Murfreesboro the other day, and some of the businesses across the street from the old GE plant look the same way.
One of my neighbors emailed me this picture she took the day of the tornadoes. I was at work when they hit, thank goodness. If I had looked out my back door and saw this I probably would have shat myself. This was taken one street over from my house.

[Image: tornado.jpg]