Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Term Dictionary
The Free Beer & Hot Wings show sometimes has it's own language. Some may tune in and think "WTF is Kaboobie?" or "I think that guy sitting on his porch checking to make sure his only tooth is still there is a minger but I'm not sure!?!?!" Post some words here and define them. Once a decent consensus is reached they will be added up here and then finally, some poor schmuck wondering what a Bro is has a place to satisfy their curiosity. Now.....discuss amongst yourselves.

Blumpkin- Receiving mouth party while taking a poo

Bro - A bro is 18-24 year old male who likes to play game cube and/or Xbox & listen to jack johnson and dave matthews band. Their main scent is any of the Axe body sprays. Usually their attire consists of Birkenstocks or flip flops, ripped jeans, an Abercrombie polo with the collar popped, and a hat with a pre-frayed brim.

Coiler - A dump that is so big and long that it wraps around itself inside of the bowl or other fecal receptacle.

Crank - Slang for a penis.

Fetch - White man goo. Also known as: Grog, Man Mayo, Ropes, Strands or Threads.

Hot Zester - An extremely horrendous and rancid fart.

Joe Bucks - Dollars that Joe earns to willingly cast away any semblence of self respect or dignity in the "What Can Joe Do segment."

Kabooby - A greeting used by callers in place of hello. It originated from an old morning show that Eric Zane was a part of in the mid Michigan area. One of the shows hosts would apprently "stumble" through a segement and when it was recognized that there was no saving the bit they would say "Kabooby" as a signal to stop. Eric Zane repeated the story on air and the callers picked up on it and would say "Kabooby" as a greeting.

Minger - and extremely ugly and/or disfigured person, not fit to date and/or breed. Examples: Carnies, Orangeville residents, and Michael Jackson.

Mouth Breather - Typically a person of low class and intelligence that simply does not understand that humans have the ability to breath through their noses. These types of people usually can't look towards the sun without squinting, showing their upper teeth and dropping their mouth open.

Mouth Party - To receive oral.

NARB - Acronym for No Apparent Reason Boner. The term was discovered on the 1/9/09 show from a show code email where a listener was apparently turned on by looking at dolphins at Sea World. Listener Eric attempted to point out that it may have been in fact a NARB but it was determined that the individual was just a creep that was turned on by dolphins.

Neck Queef - A sound that originates from the deep recesses of the throat and is picked up by the mics. It is a pretty much indescribable noise and it typically comes from Free Beers throat.

Plumpy Nut - (1) a peanut butter-like food with a high concentration of nutrients used as aid for malnourished children in third world countries. (2) something sticky that comes out of Eric Zane's Armenian meat missile and makes a squishy sound.

Poo Poo Picasso- Finger-painting with your poo, usually done in bathroom stalls. Also Known As a Doo Doo Divinci.

Push Brown - Meaning to poop, take a dump. AKA make hot squash.

Roman Helmet - The art of placing your hairy sweaty nut sack on a rivals forehead. Then going in for the kill slapping down of the penis on the nose assuring victory. Also known as the "ender to all wars." Technique: Usually alcohol related 1. Find the victim 2. Ready the forces 3. Engage the nut sack with the forehead 4. Drape shaft on nose 5. Claim victory.

Scoop-n-Feed - The action of wafting a fart into someone's face with a scooping and throwing action, intending to overwhelm them with the horrid scent. The Scoop-n-Feed of a Hot Zester may be ideal.

Sit on a sponge - A euphemism for sexual arousal in a woman.

Toothpick Joke - An attempted joke, often an insult, which fails to be funny due to poor crafting of the joke, poor delivery, or a mix of the two. Toothpick jokes often feature laughter or chuckling during or immediately after the joke by the joke-teller but from no one else. Origins: The term "toothpick" joke originated after an episode of Dumber than Zane Trivia, in which the listener contestant, who was a builder, lost badly. After Free Beer made a decent insult about the builder's inability to do his job, Eric Zane stumbled through the joke, "Yeah, you build like uh... outta like uh... toothpicks." The joke was so poorly delivered, that it warranted a massive beating. The failed joke was so memorable that failed jokes became known as "toothpick" jokes.

Window Licker - See also Mouth Breather. An individual typically known as a Mouth Breather but in this instance is seen riding a bus that is short and peering out the window, mouth agape and plastered to the glass giving the appearance that the certain individual is "licking the windows."
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
throw / ropes / fetch / strands / grog - all mean white goo
Minger: and extremely ugly and/or disfigured person, not fit to date and/or breed.
Examples: Carnies, orangeville residents, and michael jackson
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Moobs Minger Wrote:throw / fetch / ropes - all mean white goo

They've fell in love with "STRANDS" latley
Turkey Face Wrote:
Moobs Minger Wrote:throw / fetch / ropes - all mean white goo

They've fell in love with "STRANDS" latley

Thanks, I don't know why I missed that one. I fixed my entry.
moobs - when a man grows a boob (or sometimes 2, as I have)
crank - the penis
example: Hot Wings has a huge crank.
hot zester - a rancid fart
Moobs- Man titties, a shortened version of ManBoobs....guys can have funbags too!
scoop n feed- the action of wafting a fart into someone's face with a scooping and throwing action, intending to overwhelm them with the horrid scent
Moobs Minger Wrote:crank - the penis

Don't forget about schwantz
im a minger ;D
minger Wrote:im a minger ;D

This thread is quite useful then cause you've discovered you are a minger......or have you always known you were a minger?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Well, based on the fact that he's posted "I'm a minger" a few times in random threads, I'd say he's known for at least a few days.

Dino - this thread is going to get crazy long. Wouldn't it be easier to just link to the wiki, where it's already quite elaborate?
what is a 'dirt road'....
mr10homodance Wrote:what is a 'dirt road'....

The back door. The Hershey highway. It's where the brown trout come from.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So exactly "WTF is Kaboobie?"
fbhwlistener Wrote:So exactly "WTF is Kaboobie?"

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind:

toddlerfondler Wrote:It was a gag from the poorboy show where the PD would say Kaboobie if he felt the current conversation was getting dull.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
From the wiki that I can't stop saying good things about:

Quote:This term originates from a morning show at a station where Eric Zane used to work nights. One of the hosts of the morning show was notorious for saying stupid things, and the other host used "Kaboobie" as a code word for when he should stop talking. Eric Zane told this story on the Free Beer and Hot Wings show to mock this host, and one time a caller called in and said "Kaboobie" in place of hello, and it caught on.
Kaboobie- used on the radio show that Zane was on previous to joining FBHW show it was used when a call had gone bad as sign to end it as soon as possible. it is now used as a greeting.
upper decker - pooping on top of the back part of the toilet.
Moose knuckle - Just like camel toe but with a northern flair!
Doing what im doing right now.... Laying Pipe - Having sex
Plow: what i wanna do to vsangelchick, sex, tending to the field.
PA prank: PA stands for Public Announcement, not the state. It's an old bit where Zane would get an absurd name paged from inside the store and record it. It's not posible to do anymore because all the local stores know about him.. LOL
Don't forget "push brown" That means to take a shit.

And "playing the man flute" To receive oral.
though they dont play it much anymore the neck queef was when Free Beers throat made some f'd up noise that the mic picked up
icanbuynsellu Wrote:though they dont play it much anymore the neck queef was when Free Beers throat made some f'd up noise that the mic picked up

Good one. I forgot about the neck queef.
Quote of the Day:
Squish: a female, presumably one you are about to bone, or have recently boned.
Wowie Groovie !
"Sling Yogurt" - They didn't really say it but it is an intro so it may need to be explained. But its when a man strands a on a womens backside!!!!
cyborgmexican Wrote:upper decker - pooping on top of the back part of the toilet.
pooping in the back part not on
2girls1cup Wrote:
cyborgmexican Wrote:upper decker - pooping on top of the back part of the toilet.
pooping in the back part not on

I thought it might be that, but i never heard the bit where the term came into existence. What happens when it is left in the back part? I think leaving it on the top would be much more effective. However peeing in the back is awesome.
"Coiler"

Is Poop: Freebeer left a big coiler in the field outside his first job!
Moobs Minger Wrote:crank - the penis

Hah!! I forgot about that. I was the dude that they were talking to on the show with the huge crank... I bet hot wings has me beat though :o
Quote:I thought it might be that, but i never heard the bit where the term came into existence. What happens when it is left in the back part? I think leaving it on the top would be much more effective. However peeing in the back is awesome.

It gets water logged, falls apart, and takes ten thousand flushes to completely clear out of the tank and start putting fresh water back into the bowl.
gorf Wrote:Hah!! I forgot about that. I was the dude that they were talking to on the show with the huge crank... I bet hot wings has me beat though :o

Hot Wings beats your meat?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Grundle - The disgusting chunks at the bottom of any of the various horrifying concoctions that Joe is made to drink.

Joe Bucks - Dollars. What Joe earns to willingly cast away any semblence of self respect or dignity in the What Can Joe Do segment. Usually, zero.
"Mouth Party" to recieve oral.
smeg - sweat and other body filth left behind by somebody after strenuous activity, usually somehow inconveniencing others
This is going to sound dumb, but why do FBHW always call people mouth-breathers?
Kate Wrote:This is going to sound dumb, but why do FBHW always call people mouth-breathers?

If you've ever seen a person that stands there with their mouth wide open for no apparent reason you'd understand.

If you haven't, here's a little help
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouth_breathing
http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/d..._breather/
Quote of the Day: