Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Photo Throwdown
Titan and I have been talking about this and think it's a pretty fun idea. On Sunday, April 26 there will be a baseball photo throwdown. This will take place at Fifth Third Ballpark, as the West Michigan Whitecaps take on the Lansing Lugnuts. First pitch is at 2:00 p.m.

Participants will take photos for a total of six categories:

Pitching
Batting
Infield Action
Outfield Action
Overall Feel/Experience of a live baseball game
Mascot

The goal is to get the best/most creative photo for each category. Photos will be submitted to a third party on here who will post them, to prevent any sort of bias from happening. Submitted photos will be set to 6x9 in size, with a resolution of 72 dpi.

Anybody who is interested in partaking in this is free to join. Gates will open at noon, and we can get a time/place set to meet. So far Titan and I will be there, cameras ready. We'd love to get some more of you involved too, so we can make a real competition of it!
YEAH BITCHES !
Wowie Groovie !
Wow that's this Sunday isn't it ?

BTW Potty I think this should be moved to the main ICWTTAB page in order to get more people to vote once we get the photos posted.
Wowie Groovie !
Yup! It's this Sunday! Hopefully it stays dry, last I saw there was a 40% chance of rain. Gates open at noon, but I probably will be showing up between 1 and 1:30.

I'll go ahead and move this when we get the photos up for vote.
And the rain decided this wouldn't happen today. Titan and I met outside the park, hung out for about a little over an hour, the rain never stopped, so we decided to try this again later.

Sunday, May 10 is the new date.
I'm drinking the steel reserve I had picked out for you
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I'm drinking the steel reserve I had picked out for you

[Image: KA_LoveMatch_coversm.jpg]
Titan, any chance we might be able to bump this back to May 17? I just realized the 10th is Mother's Day.
Yeah that's cool with me
Wowie Groovie !
Awesome, thanks.

MAY 17 PEEPS... IT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.. so long as we don't get rained on again.