Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Label the Podcast Damnit!
Love the show guys, but come on. It takes 5 secs to label the podcast file. Damnit!
[drop]Wahhhh, I'm sad about stuff, wahhhh[/drop]
Is it really that big of a deal?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Aren't like 90% of them labeled? It's not that often that they don't come up with some sort of label...
I'm torn on this because, while it's nice to know what's coming, sometimes it gives way too much away. I can't listen immediately, but when one day says "Hot Wings Big Announcement" and the next day there's a track called "Hot Wings Baby Update", then I already have it figured out and the announcement isn't so much of a surprise. I kind of like looking forward to listening to it like the average listener on the radio
itissosadbuttrue Wrote:Love the show guys, but come on. It takes 5 secs to label the podcast file. Damnit!

Really? They only charge 30 dollars a year.
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
tibbs81 Wrote:
itissosadbuttrue Wrote:Love the show guys, but come on. It takes 5 secs to label the podcast file. Damnit!

Who's that old guy you're with in your pic?
burnking Wrote:
tibbs81 Wrote:

Who's that old guy you're with in your pic?

I'm 27
It was an attempt at a joke, implying that you're the kid in the picture and you're posting on a message board.... like the e*trade baby... guh, nevermind.
burnking Wrote:It was an attempt at a joke, implying that you're the kid in the picture and you're posting on a message board.... like the e*trade baby... guh, nevermind.

[drop]crickets chirping[/drop]
Just kidding
No, don't just kid, I deserved it. I just whipped out a toothpick joke.
I like the labeling but only because Zane can't spell to save his damned life.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
They've mentioned several times that they wanted to hire a second producer, I would imagine that the podcast would end up being their responsibility. I never really complained about the podcast because I understood that Zane had enough to do already.
History has proven that if you give Lil Fella more than one thing to do at a time he spins out.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown