Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catch a Greased Pig
I am so excited and not just because I love pigs. I am really hoping there are multiple pigs in the same enclosure. Does anyone know what will constitute a "catching" of the pig for this stunt? I've seen this done and been to a "pig race" twice and I'm assuming it will be rodeo-ish where he has to be able to hold on to and subdue the pig for 8 solid seconds.

Any bets on the slippery substance they'll be using? KY would be way to expensive for that quantity and vasoline isn't slick enough, especially when becoming quickly covered in animal debris. I'm willing to bet the farm has a big tube of palpation jelly available.

And now, I leave you with pigs!

[Image: piglets.jpg]
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Palpation jelly you say?
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
Well it's not like spitting on your hand will get you shoulder deep up a rectum.
Great stunt...funny as hell. But why did they play it off like they did it live? They usually don't do stuff like that. If you listen too it Joe swore twice and it was censored with a beep. I don't mind that it was pre-taped...I just dont like them pretending that they did it live...whats next bob and tom over exaggerated laughing?
micyek Wrote:Great stunt...funny as hell. But why did they play it off like they did it live? They usually don't do stuff like that. If you listen too it Joe swore twice and it was censored with a beep. I don't mind that it was pre-taped...I just dont like them pretending that they did it live...whats next bob and tom over exaggerated laughing?

Bit of a stretch, don't get carried away. If you remember during the election they talked with factcheck.org. They had teased it like it was a live interview and then Zane blew it and made a reference that made it obvious that it had been taped the previous day. They all had a laugh about it...no big deal. They are a radio show, sometimes they tape stuff what difference does it make??????
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
Just watched the video- awesome. I don't know why Joe faked an ending he was successfully catching the pig twice and picking it up the second time. It was a hilarious stunt. I wish it had been warmer though, I always feel so bad for Joe visibly hunched over shivering and speaking in nervous teeth chattering Joe-talk.

This stunt was a bell curve of Joe's normal progressional behavior. He started hesitant and nervous, grew more confident and gung-ho, and then the pig barking sent him fleeing and trembling in the corner with feces-covered feet.

And the pigs were equally adorable.
These are the cutest little pigs I've ever seen!!

"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I say he should recreate it at a Lane Bryant fashion show.
The funniest part was the end where Joe said "I'm picking it up!" and he really was just standing there doing nothing lol. And yes they don't always say when something is pre-recorded, tibbs explained it perfectly.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Mad Dog Wrote:These are the cutest little pigs I've ever seen!!

give them time...they will grow out of it Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I disagree! I wish I was as cute as these adult pigs:

[Image: 1202332317_81a6c2cc55.jpg?v=0]

[Image: 400_F_2747487_QMWXhDVoTlenxUdIblQiWBTHZNgL8e.jpg]
mmmm.... bacon
Maybe Joe is the real Patient Zero for Swine Flu.