Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Hail The Queen
Happy Birthday you old fossil.

[Image: 6557591mq4.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hell yeah ! Happy Birthday Grandma !
Wowie Groovie !
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Queenie! Now be careful everyone we don't want to cause too much of a ruckus and somehow hurt our resident antique. :lol:

[Image: cake-birthday.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Happy B-Day Queen of Whore Island!!

[Image: old-lady.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: children-birthday-cake-27.gif]

What are you, 29 now??
That's what she said.
[Image: clipboard01mhq.jpg]

if anybody deserves a happy birthday, it's the mistress of ceremonies for just about everyone else's on the board.
[Image: DSC_0126sm.jpg]

Happy Birthday Queenie!! Big Grin
happy birthday queen. Don't feel bad about the ones who are calling you old, especially since they went ahead and had to go clean the ambulances they drive after they posted.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I hope I didn't spoil the surprise....but Plungee said he was getting you a flesh colored maglite....how'd that go?

Happy Birthday
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: 3447553694_5a313037f6.jpg]

[Image: birt_134.jpg]
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:[Image: birt_134.jpg]

I have a feeling that this would make it more special to a few members of this forum...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Wow! You guys can call me old if you want, but you obviously still really love me!!

Titan - funny thing is, my 23 year old son told me last week that I really am going to be a Grandma.

Allyson - I will remain 29 until my oldest turns 29, then i'll always stay one year ahead of him (just like my mom did!)

Philly Mike - that was AWESOME!!

Howie - remember, Plungee and I don't divulge the details of our sex life.

Thanks to all of you who went through the trouble to find me such awesome cakes!! and extra thanks for starting my morning off so nicely (not that Plungee did already get the ball rollling)!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:...I will remain 29 until my oldest turns 29, then i'll always stay one year ahead of him (just like my mom did!)

You know you're old when you start lying about (or can't remember) your age.
Happy Birthday Queenie!!!
sup

[Image: cake.jpg]
special birthday post for the Queen 'cause she misses me.

[Image: 2eovciq.jpg]
beckyp Wrote:special birthday post for the Queen 'cause she misses me.

I sure do!! Thanks Becky!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
:thumbup: :clap: Big Grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Queenie Wrote:
beckyp Wrote:special birthday post for the Queen 'cause she misses me.

I sure do!! Thanks Becky!!
[Image: Rick_Roll.jpg]
[Image: rickastley007wallpaper-440x330.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Happy birthday! Hope it's a great day!
Thanks so very much to all of you! This has probably been one of the best birthdays ever . . . with the exception of my 30th when I had my baby girl. She turned 13 today!! :o
Happy Belated Queenie!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Happy Birthday, young lady!
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
BWN 7 Wrote:Happy Birthday, young lady!

"Thanks" to my new best friend!