Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 4/16/09
[Image: m02d20090415t2i9709352w.jpg]
Ed Asner didn't realize you were supposed mail just the teabag so he decided to make a fine Asner tea to send to the President.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
This man has a fetish for gravy, he is in a tub of gravy, hence the hard on you can see peaking out.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
That water was clear before he got in. He looked like that one pic of Titan before.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
hey kids! come play bobbing for hotdogs with grampa!
Old Man Soup
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
dingdongyo Wrote:hey kids! come play bobbing for hotdogs with grampa!

Rule #1 - don't bite the hot dog
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Biff enjoying a nice bath.

Oh yeah, I just went there! :twisted:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.