Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Fidrych Interview
I just caught the end of the guys replaying a Mark Fidrych interview from when he was in town a while back. Anyone else hear that? I think they played it after 10, which means it only aired on the GRD. I'm hoping we can get them to post that to their website, because I'd love to hear the whole thing.
If you get the Podcast, you can download it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That interview alone is worth 30 dollars.
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
It really was a great interview.
Definitely a future Darwin award winner. Speaking of which, they need to hire him soon, before it's too late.
What?
tibbs81 Wrote:Definitely a future Darwin award winner. Speaking of which, they need to hire him soon, before it's too late.

[Image: newspaperwhat.jpg]
Didn't I read once that the show gave us permission to post audio if it applies to what were talking about? If so, would it be cool if I posted it?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Didn't I read once that the show gave us permission to post audio if it applies to what were talking about? If so, would it be cool if I posted it?

Given the nature of the story I say go ahead and post it and they can yell at me if it was wrong.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Oh jeez, it'll be ok.

What are they gonna do, give us a radio ticket?
tibbs81 Wrote:Definitely a future Darwin award winner. Speaking of which, they need to hire him soon, before it's too late.

Still looking for clarification as to what this post means. If I'm interpreting it correctly, somebody has earned a trip to my shit list.
potthole Wrote:

Still looking for clarification as to what this post means. If I'm interpreting it correctly, somebody has earned a trip to my shit list.

Someone gets a Darwin award when they die doing something really stupid. It seems like this guy is headed in that direction. The guys had joked about hiring him to do something show related, I was trying to make a joke about them not having much time to do so. What did you think I meant?
tibbs81 Wrote:
potthole Wrote:

Someone gets a Darwin award when they die doing something really stupid. It seems like this guy is headed in that direction. The guys had joked about hiring him to do something show related, I was trying to make a joke about them not having much time to do so. What did you think I meant?

Not having much time to do so huh? You do know that was a replay and the guy is dead right?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I think I just realized what I did...I thought Mark Fidrych was that stupid rafter. He was that really nice baseball player huh?
[drop]I'm stupid[/drop]
Mark Fidrych, nice baseball player. Joe Hileski, retarded rafter. Sorry I got confused.
Mark Fidrych was a great baseball player, and by all accounts I've ever heard, a better person. He was killed last week in an accident while working on a vehicle of his-- from what I understand he was underneath a truck and it somehow fell on him.
I know, I just got the two names mixed up.
Click here for the Mark Fidrych interview!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
tibbs81 Wrote:I know, I just got the two names mixed up.

Ok, that keeps you off the shit list. If you were seriously making some wisecrack about The Bird's untimely death being Darwin Award-worthy, then we were gonna have issues.
Thanks Jiggy, and everyone. I see FB&HW.com has it posted now too.