Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh What a Night . . .
Oh my goodness. If you guys ever get the opportunity to meet these guys, take it. There aren't many other spectacular moments i've ever experienced.

It started with Sunshyne, here with me and Plungerhand, getting THE best table:
[Image: IMG_1168.jpg]

Then Zane turned out to be extremely personable:
[Image: IMG_1173.jpg]

These guys were absolutely awesome!!
[Image: IMG_1181.jpg]

Joe had to take an important call:
[Image: IMG_1177.jpg]

I got autographs:
[Image: IMG_1170.jpg]

They cut me off after 2 shots, so it was time to go. We had to get one last photo for the night!!
[Image: IMG_1172.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
spectacular?

DAMMIT!

I knew something was up when you chased after Zane outside!!

oh, and the reason one of these things is not like the other... I have been spending a little time outdoors...
What ? No Daisy Dukes ?
Wowie Groovie !
Someone with good photoshop skills needs to mesh the third and fourth pic together.

It should be obvious why?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
My God. I like to make the joke about how it's impossible for Free Beer to take a picture where he doesn't look completely retarded but it still gets me every time I see it!
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
-Jiggy- Wrote:Someone with good photoshop skills needs to mesh the third and fourth pic together.

It should be obvious why?

Haha, wow I see what you mean...damn I might have to attempt this feat...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
this has to be used for create a caption, HEY BURNKING !!!!!

[Image: IMG_1181.jpg]

I don't know what's worse, the freebeer stoned look, the creepy joe look or the pissing my pants scared hotwings look
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:I don't know what's worse, the freebeer stoned look, the creepy joe look or the pissing my pants scared hotwings look

Free Beer looks like Stephen Baldwin in that pic.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Looks like y'all had alot of fun!! I'm with Titan, what happened to the daisy dukes, man?!
linzi Wrote:Looks like y'all had alot of fun!! I'm with Titan, what happened to the daisy dukes, man?!

Hootenanny isn't until tonight. And Plungee wears the daisy dukes in our family . . . pictures to follow later!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I can't stress this enough...

Imageshack!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think this is what Jiggy wanted, sorry you can't see the awesome Howie, but I am not gonna make an imageshack account.

Good photoshopping Z. That's awesome. :lol:
So Queenie, did you introduce yourself as the forum MVP or did they at least acknowledge same?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Good photoshopping Z. That's awesome. :lol:

Although it would be good if we had a pic oh HW bent over. Queenie, I think you know your mission for tonight.
admin Wrote:So Queenie, did you introduce yourself as the forum MVP or did they at least acknowledge same?

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. You tell 'em you're from here?
Well, let me put it this way. Like I said, Sunshyne got a table just across from the ones reserved for the guys. They walked in and shook hands here and there and then, out of nowhere, Zane turns around and points to us and walks up and says "Hey, I know you." It was simply awesome. He talked to us for a long while when he got there, went and ate, then came back several times. Free Beer did the same thing. I'll have to say that we were noticed because of the board. It was kind of surreal.

I'm not sure what tonight will bring, but i'm looking forward to it nonetheless. We are going to tailgate with Brytn beforehand. We told the guys and they promised they would make special time for us. It's going to be a lot more crowded, so i'm not getting my hopes up. But I am looking forward to it.

I talked to Hot Wings about the pregnancy and Joe about his stunts. They really are some of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm not sure what I expected, but I definitely didn't expect what actually happened. It was something else.
Try to fix the whole spite board thing.
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
tibbs81 Wrote:Try to fix the whole spite board thing.

:clap: :thumbup:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:They walked in and shook hands here and there and then, out of nowhere, Zane turns around and points to us and walks up and says "Hey, I know you." It was simply awesome. He talked to us for a long while when he got there, went and ate, then came back several times. Free Beer did the same thing. I'll have to say that we were noticed because of the board. It was kind of surreal.

So who played the "MVP" card first; you or them?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:They walked in and shook hands here and there and then, out of nowhere, Zane turns around and points to us and walks up and says "Hey, I know you." It was simply awesome. He talked to us for a long while when he got there, went and ate, then came back several times. Free Beer did the same thing. I'll have to say that we were noticed because of the board. It was kind of surreal.

I bet queenie just went in and said "Don't you know who i am?"
I laughed out loud at the Stephen Baldwin comment
admin Wrote:

dude... your biff notes are in the mail...chill
FB & HW part 2:

Looky and see who decided to show up tonight:
[Image: IMG_1187.jpg]

MAD DOG!!

Joe was around:
[Image: IMG_1188.jpg]

Oh, look!! Brytn showed up!!
[Image: IMG_1189.jpg]

This girlie needs to listen to FB&HW more and get on the message board!!
[Image: IMG_1191.jpg]

We had another wonderful night!!
[Image: IMG_1194.jpg]

AND do you know who was who??
[Image: IMG_1197.jpg]
OMG I got poked all night by people trying to figure out which one was Duff . . . geez, know your GNR if you wanna poke on muah!!
Awesome. Looks like it was a blast. I need to attend an event up here before I'm 800 miles away.
Jiggy, they need to actually have a badass event like that up here.
It was definitely a fun night. I didn't get the Hooters experience and only met the guys for a second but, they just seem like old friends hosting a big party. It was great getting to hang with the legend (Queenie) and the man Plunger. Gotta get together again.
Was that not just totally freaky? I had several people walk up to me and say, "oh my gosh, you're Queenie." A couple of them wanted to get their picture with me. It was a trip. And speaking of, the slutty sluts from Christie's Cabaret couldn't seem to stop tripping in their 8" heels!! No, we didn't get any pictures, but I bet Mad Dog did!
Queenie Wrote:Joe had to take an important call:

I can't be the only person who noticed that Joe has a pink phone. That's hilarious.
Yeah it looks like everyone had a good time. But again I ask, No Daisy Dukes ?
Wowie Groovie !
nachash Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Joe had to take an important call:

I can't be the only person who noticed that Joe has a pink phone. That's hilarious.

Nope, I have seen it several times already, and they talked about it on the show a couple weeks back as well.
Titan! Wrote:Yeah it looks like everyone had a good time. But again I ask, No Daisy Dukes ?
It wasn't photo worthy...trust me.

and on a side note...strippers really should STAY OUT of the light!!!
I would just like to take a moment to "thank" you Queenie, because seeing the title of this thread has put crappy disco music stuck in my head. :crazy: Wink
I got one for ya....a slutty slut with the hand rail in her bum lol.
[Image: img009.jpg]
[Image: img010.jpg]

And this one looks like Zane was preaching. Yea crap pics, I know. But I didn't realize thatI had left my camera at home til i was 30 min away from the house.
[Image: img022.jpg]
What? I didn't do it.
potthole Wrote:I would just like to take a moment to "thank" you Queenie, because seeing the title of this thread has put crappy disco music stuck in my head. :crazy: Wink
disco? Frankie Valli and the four seasons were awesome!
plungerhand Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I would just like to take a moment to "thank" you Queenie, because seeing the title of this thread has put crappy disco music stuck in my head. :crazy: Wink
disco? Frankie Valli and the four seasons were awesome!
I didn't know that it was frankie valli that sang that, it is an awesome song by the way, not crappy disco. Come on now, the dude talks about losing his virginity in a one night stand. How much better can you get with a song? lol the best line being "as i remember it ended much too soon."
“December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)”

Single by The Four Seasons
from the album Who Loves You
B-side "Slip Away" (from the same album)
Released December 1975
Format 7"
Recorded 1975
Genre Disco oops. I stand corrected.
Length 3:21
Label Warner / Curb Records
Writer(s) Bob Gaudio, Judy Parker
Producer Bob Gaudio
Certification RIAA gold
The Four Seasons singles chronology
"Who Loves You"
(1975) "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)"
(1975) "Silver Star"
(1976)
What's on Zane's shirt ? It looks like it says John Denver ?
Wowie Groovie !
misstiger.....GREAT pics of the slut!!! That made me laugh out loud! :clap: :wtf: