Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No wheel spin?
Was there no wheel spin today? Are they done spinning the wheel or was there some reason they're doing a hand-picked Joe stunt?
I haven't listened to the show yet, but they did talk on Monday about not being a slave to the wheel. If there is a stunt that they're all exited about then Joe would just spin for points.
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
They have one picked ahead of time for this week, but you will still get to hear the spinning of the wheel, the holding of the breath, and the exclamations of exultation/damnation as it defies physics.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I agree with not being a slave to the wheel, but it seems like it directly contributes to Joe rarely getting his points. On the wheel there were three possible spots that could pay off: the stunt he picked, Joe's choice, and (possibly) listener's choice. The way it is now, there's only one. I understand keeping stunts timely, but I liked the randomness of the wheel.
i think there should be an online list of stunts that joe could do at any given moment...and a post on the wheel that is 'listeners choice' so that we could choose a stunt once in a blue moon.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"