Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milton Internview - Ben Jones
Milton is so uncomfortable in his interviews it is hilarious and awkward at the same time.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I thought Jones assuming the role of Cooder at the end of the interview was equally awkward. I cringed listening to that.

I agree though, Milton's Internviews are the best because he never gets any more comfortable.
"...they want to know why some gay talking kid is hitting on him"

That's F-in hilarious.
Devilmaker Wrote:I thought Jones assuming the role of Cooder at the end of the interview was equally awkward. I cringed listening to that.

I agree though, Milton's Internviews are the best because he never gets any more comfortable.

I'm sure it is hard not to "go back into character" after you have done it so long though.

And I didn't hear as much trembling in Milton's voice this time.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I still think Kurt Bush has the best interviews

"book...bears....boys...."
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I still think Kurt Bush has the best interviews

"book...bears....boys...."
Yeah sounds real funny.
dasbow Wrote:Yeah sounds real funny.

I don't know if he meant to sound that sarcastic but he did and it was hilarious!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:Yeah sounds real funny.

I don't know if he meant to sound that sarcastic but he did and it was hilarious!
That whole interview was priceless. One of my favorite drops.