Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ha Spud!
You guys think Spud gets along with the FBHW team?

I wrote a message to Spud once and he actually replied right away and it was a well thought out answer low on insults. But sometimes that guy just flips the frak out.

I think it's hilarious when FBHW mock him. He seems like the kinda guy who doesn't take the mockery very well.
That dude is a deuche.
You know when someone get's thier political rants from another person's blog when you can question them on something then they insult you and hang up.
toddlerfundler was the first name i wanted, its awsome
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wienerpoopie, you can still use it, because "fondler" is spelled with an O and not a U.
Kate Wrote:Wienerpoopie, you can still use it, because "fondler" is spelled with an O and not a U.

So true, + Karma for you (when i get some)
I am smart. Big Grin
And why does my karma fluctuate so much? One minute I have 2, then the next -2, then the next -1, and so on.
Kate Wrote:I am smart. Big Grin
And why does my karma fluctuate so much? One minute I have 2, then the next -2, then the next -1, and so on.

IDK, someone keeps taking it from you and then giving it back
Nah, I think the site has errors that make it do that.
Kate Wrote:Nah, I think the site has errors that make it do that.

Some people exalt and others smite. Exalt is +1 and Smite is -1. You're getting a lot of exalts/smites because people see your Land Rover thread, so it changes. You can only exalt/smite one person every hour.

Hey guess what? I figured that all out all by myself.
speedbump Wrote:
Kate Wrote:Nah, I think the site has errors that make it do that.

Some people exalt and others smite. Exalt is +1 and Smite is -1. You're getting a lot of exalts/smites because people see your Land Rover thread, so it changes. You can only exalt/smite one person every hour.

That land rover thread is Katie and not me, we're two separate people.
Kate Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Some people exalt and others smite. Exalt is +1 and Smite is -1. You're getting a lot of exalts/smites because people see your Land Rover thread, so it changes. You can only exalt/smite one person every hour.

That land rover thread is Katie and not me, we're two separate people.

you should change your name to coolkate not to be mistaken as a land rover driver
awesome idea
My bad, but yeah, name change would be a good idea.