Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oooooh an art competition
I am so excited about the big announcement of an art competition. Sick Yep, it's almost as much excitement as the "mystery project" that was supposed to be big news. I'm so glad all the news stations had this as their top story because it's so interesting and exciting. :thumbdown:
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Shouldn't this be in the GR local area part of the forum?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Isn't that where we are?
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Yes.

my bad
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
It's all good.
Yeah, I'm a little underwhelmed too. With all the hype, I was expecting something different.

However, I do think that this event could open the doors to other big things in the future. If it goes well, gets positive press, and people leave with a good opinion of the area, I could see other "big" things coming this way.